Thread: newbie

Default newbie

Hi my name is toyboy I have been incontinent and a bead wetter for about 17 years now but I have only just admitted to myself that I love to wear dippers and am a abdl in the last 2 or 3 months. I have a very good and understanding wife ho is not into the abdl sean but is trying to help. I'm right into hunting and work in the boush trapping possums. And I have worked outdoors most of my life. I'm hoping to learn more about this lifestyle as I'm still not sure of about what I'm doing.

Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun.
    What other things do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by toyboy View Post
    Hi my name is toyboy I have been incontinent and a bead wetter for about 17 years now but I have only just admitted to myself that I love to wear dippers and am a abdl in the last 2 or 3 months. I have a very good and understanding wife ho is not into the abdl sean but is trying to help. I'm right into hunting and work in the boush trapping possums. And I have worked outdoors most of my life. I'm hoping to learn more about this lifestyle as I'm still not sure of about what I'm doing.
    Welcome! We are a support site and here to answer any questions you may have. Wives understanding is usually one problem encountered here quite often.

What kind of outdoor work do you do?

Sorry for not getting back sooner but I find spelling a problem even with spell check. I'm not into gaming or eny thing to do with computers, orthow thay are available toll. Ioove the outdoors and hunting pigs. ,dear, gotes. ...you can hunt all year round here with no limits or fees. We are very lucky that way.

- - - Updated - - -

My work is pest control mostly with possums as they are a major pest hear. These are the Australian possums not the American opossum.
    yes I am very lucky to have such a great wife.she is trying very hard to accept the abdl side of me. She has been putting my nappy on at night. I feel like the luckiest baby in the world. She hasn't changed a wet or derty one yet and I don't think it would be right to ask until she's ready. She may never be.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 04-Jan-2015 at 04:05. Reason: keep it pg-13, please

Sorry about the last post I didn't mean to afend. It takes most of my effort just to write so I tend to make a few mistakes. Sorry again.

Quote Originally Posted by toyboy View Post
    Sorry about the last post I didn't mean to afend. It takes most of my effort just to write so I tend to make a few mistakes. Sorry again.
    We're a forgiving bunch. Don't sweat it!