Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I also have a fetish for fiberglass cast and braces

Default I also have a fetish for fiberglass cast and braces

Is there anyone else that like them also.

I've heard of this and I've seen similar fetishes on CSI. There are some people who desire amputations, so it's all out there. I only have a diaper fetish along with infantalism, and that's enough.

As a volunteer who works with handicapped kids, I see tons of little kids that we're trying to get OUT of braces. So it's hard for me to wrap my mind around the idea of enjoying them as a kink. But, no judgment here, whatever floats your boat.

I'm guessing that is even more rare than a diaper fetish. I have a theory about fetishes and would be curious to know if you were exposed to casts or braces as a child.

I believe the term for it is abasiophilia. There is a bit of information about it online, and its been discussed here if you search for it. It is remarkably similar to ABDL in many ways. Ill try to find my previous posts on it when I'm not on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    I'm guessing that is even more rare than a diaper fetish. I have a theory about fetishes and would be curious to know if you were exposed to casts or braces as a child.
    No..I never had a cast before. I dont know why I like them. I just do.

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoise View Post
    As a volunteer who works with handicapped kids, I see tons of little kids that we're trying to get OUT of braces. So it's hard for me to wrap my mind around the idea of enjoying them as a kink. But, no judgment here, whatever floats your boat.
    U talk about kids trying to get out of braces but whats the difference with diapers. Im pretty sure kids dont like them either. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1070 View Post
    U talk about kids trying to get out of braces but whats the difference with diapers. Im pretty sure kids dont like them either. Just saying
    I think it's different. Young children often fear change or the unknown and there can be a lot of anxiety over potty training even if they don't necessarily love wearing diapers. If kids were uniformly eager to get out of them, there wouldn't be nearly so many books to help parents do it.

Braces and casts are not only restrictive in and of themselves (although they perform an important function) but not the norm, so kids (or anyone without an attraction) would prefer to be rid of them as soon as possible.

I had to wear a spinal brace from infancy to age 14, and never found it anything other than a necessary nuisance. As someone with some seriously non-vanilla sexual interests, I respect that we're all different, and you only have to look towards BDSM to realise that what one person sees as a discomfort can be a thing of desire for someone else.

On the other hand, I think that's it's easy to fetishise difference, from a position where you don't have to deal with the thing as an actual problem. I'm sure I'd be pretty sick of wearing diapers if I was IC, but as an ABDL with no bowel issues, they're fun and kind of a novelty. Similarly, I understand that it's potentially erotic to incorporate casts and braces into sexual medical play or I get that they might be exciting to see on others, but they quickly lose their appeal when you're a disabled kid who can't bend easily to pick something up, or wear just a light t-shirt on a sweltering hot summer day.

Sexual medical play creeps me out. I mean serious.