Thread: Yorkshire AB/DL club :) great idea meet friends have fun have a read XD xxx

Default Yorkshire AB/DL club :) great idea meet friends have fun have a read XD xxx

ok so im working on creating a group for ab/dl in yorkshire for anyone that is interested in diapered walks cinema meals days in the park outings etc
    general group activities for people to make friends or meet friends they have already made

the idea is to gather you on a discrete facebook page you have to use you real page this way we see real genuine people and it helps with safety

im a dog owner and a chef and love meeting people but have never met anyone who shares my ab/dl side and this is a shame

so many of us out there in the uk and otherwize feel alone and this wont do so having a genuine way to join the community we fit in and meet like minded fun people would be fantastic

if it works and kicks off the we could eventually expand to have meets and organisers in other locations

im based in west yorkshire and the foot of the dales it beautiful scenery there's great food and plenty to do

so tell me what you think

if your close to yorkshire and are interested in helping...etc tell me

love and peace all
    kev

I'm interested in this idea in theory since I'm also based in West Yorkshire, but I wouldn't be comfortable divulging my legitimate Facebook page, ever. There's so many ways for things to go awry.

Sorry.

thats true.....but how else would i go about making sure its not like wearing black painted glasses guess it would have to start small but the idea is to have the facebook page yorkshire meet on your friends list for times dates and announcements keeping the privacy so only people on the friends list see it etc and no ab/dl related posts pics this isnt a fetish idea .....not saying people shouldnt come to said group meetings diaperd but the idea is to bring people together with these things in common but with more sence of reality and normality why hide i add people i don't know a lot of the time and sometimes they make good to chat to friends some i delete....

the facebook idea stops it becoming another dating/friend site were people try to steer you to a pay site or something malicious .........maybe make it so you use same profile name as on here and some how link it to adisc could be cool

adisc is great but it could be more with little side ideas like this to help bring the community together

- - - Updated - - -

and im not saying divulge your facebook page on here..........thats not a good idea...if that what you meen..

- - - Updated - - -

but this is why i made this post.....i need help ideas and people willing to put their bit in many hands make light work as the saying goes

What would be wrong with using a site such as Fetlife? Not only for privacy reasons, but I'm sure you'd have more interested parties there than here on ADISC.

I've been to numerous ABDL meet-ups/events etc... to do "normal" things that didn't require use of my, or anyone else's Facebook to organize.

There's definitely plenty of ABs in the Yorkshire area, or at least there was when I lived in God's Own County. Not sure how many people trust Facebook enough to link their real profiles with something AB themed though!

If you're interested in meeting folk, try looking at the EC forum. There's a meet coming up in the North of England, can't promise it'll be Yorkshire though.