Thread: Anyone order from Diaper Connoisseur (DC Amor) before?

Default Anyone order from Diaper Connoisseur (DC Amor) before?

I'd like to know if they send out an email confirmation on when it's shipped and/or a tracking number. I don't really need either, but I'm not used to not getting confirmation and while I'm sure he's busy this week, my payment went through PayPal about a week ago but I haven't gotten any emails from the site (not for order or shipping confirmation). So I guess I'd just like to know if I'm gonna know when it's sent out or if it possibly got shipped and he just doesn't email confirm (though with 30 bucks shipping I'd really hope I get a tracking number, but I won't complain!).

I know some of you have gotten DC Amors, but I dunno if anyone has ordered from the main site or just Amazon/Ebay. And yeah, I know I won't hear anything from him today, but the curiosity is just getting to me =P

I have personally ordered from diaper connoisseur many times and have always recieved my diapers really quick and gotten exceptional customer service, however I have never once gotten an email of any sort from them directly, see i always pay with paypal and get email from paypal but they are usually pretty vague. I wouldnt worry too much as they use U.S.P.S which does not offer tracking info except to the sender BUT you can email diaper connoisseur and they will send tracking info on request! hope this helps and merry christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by KenworthW900b View Post
    I have personally ordered from diaper connoisseur many times and have always recieved my diapers really quick and gotten exceptional customer service, however I have never once gotten an email of any sort from them directly, see i always pay with paypal and get email from paypal but they are usually pretty vague. I wouldnt worry too much as they use U.S.P.S which does not offer tracking info except to the sender BUT you can email diaper connoisseur and they will send tracking info on request! hope this helps and merry christmas!
    Thank you! It makes me feel better about it knowing PayPal sends email but DC doesnt I should probably be seeing my Amors tomorrow or Monday, possibly Tuesday (depending on how many Christmas orders he received), as I did get the PayPal confirmation sometime last week :3 like I said, I usually see order and/or shipping confirmation from sites (Amazon, Bambino, XP Medical, etc) so I was wondering, but considering he runs it mostly by himself (or totally? not 100% sure) and might not have an auto-confirm, it makes sense that I wouldnt see an email from DC specifically, but I wanted to sate my curiosity so I didnt worry about not getting my Amors til after New Year =P again, thanks! :3