Thread: [re]Introduction

Default [re]Introduction

Hello all, today is my 18th birthday, and as such, I'm officially allowed back on ADISC! *Crowd goes wild*

So, I figure that in the two years since my last post, the community has probably crumbled, and that my return will be met with applause, love, celebration, and probably a holiday.

But, many of those I met back in the day probably aren't here anymore, and there are probably a myriad of new members here, whom I am eager to meet. So, time for an introduction!

Hi all, I'm RussyRonny, which is a shortening of my old name, RussianRonaldo. I joined this site way back when as a freshman in high school, trying to find my way. I'm a complete geek, interested in history, math, and computer science, and I consider myself a casual gamer, mostly on the PC and XBOX One.

Some of my favorites:

Video Games- Far Cry 4, Minecraft, Civilization V, Grand Theft Auto V

Books- ASoIaF, Harry Potter, All Quiet on the Western Front, 1984

Television Shows- How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Bob's Burgers, South Park

I'm currently a senior in high school, and planning on going to college somewhere. I also consider my self reasonably friendly, so if anyone wants to chat, send me a message! I'm happy to be back!

Good to see that your back dude! That was some introduction and I hope you will stick around with the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by RussyRonny View Post
    Hello all, today is my 18th birthday, and as such, I'm officially allowed back on ADISC! *Crowd goes wild*

So, I figure that in the two years since my last post, the community has probably crumbled, and that my return will be met with applause, love, celebration, and probably a holiday.

But, many of those I met back in the day probably aren't here anymore, and there are probably a myriad of new members here, whom I am eager to meet. So, time for an introduction!

Hi all, I'm RussyRonny, which is a shortening of my old name, RussianRonaldo. I joined this site way back when as a freshman in high school, trying to find my way. I'm a complete geek, interested in history, math, and computer science, and I consider myself a casual gamer, mostly on the PC and XBOX One.

Some of my favorites:

Video Games- Far Cry 4, Minecraft, Civilization V, Grand Theft Auto V

Books- ASoIaF, Harry Potter, All Quiet on the Western Front, 1984

Television Shows- How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Bob's Burgers, South Park

I'm currently a senior in high school, and planning on going to college somewhere. I also consider my self reasonably friendly, so if anyone wants to chat, send me a message! I'm happy to be back!
    Welcome back RussyRonny. I remember you before the ban. I want to say happy Birthday and glad you've returned.