Snuggies Waddler Review

These look very attractive to me, however the price is just too much right now unfortunately. Partly the pack itself but particularily due to the shipping charges.

That being said, awesome review. Everything was clearly presented and you conveyed the unique details well.

Argent said:
Great review thank you!

Amazingly these are available here in Australia reasonably priced for such an exclusive diaper.

I was pleasantly surprised at the swelling and absorption but opted to use a booster pad overnight and never had any leaks.

I understand a night time version is coming to compliment the waddlers.

Where have you heard that?

I don't know if that is true, I'd LOVE to see a bulkier nighttime diaper that matches suit with the Waddlers

Look really interesting!

So... I looked at these and OMG do I want them for a daily use diaper. They are not cheap but hey.. they are nice. My only concern is sizing. Large only fitting up to 38" waist? That's medium range for most people. I have a 42" waist. At the rate they are sizing I would have to wait till XXL sized and that would be a stretch as it is. Are they just being overly cautious on sizing or are they really sized S/M instead of normal M/L?

Kittani said:
So... I looked at these and OMG do I want them for a daily use diaper. They are not cheap but hey.. they are nice. My only concern is sizing. Large only fitting up to 38" waist? That's medium range for most people. I have a 42" waist. At the rate they are sizing I would have to wait till XXL sized and that would be a stretch as it is. Are they just being overly cautious on sizing or are they really sized S/M instead of normal M/L?

Larges START at a 36" waist and fit comfortably up to 48" waist, so 44" would be a Large and about right in the middle.

This is definitely a thorough review, I've been skeptical trying these, but now will.

I think these are a great deal and more in my price range then the overnights. I guess from reading the two reviews that these do not include fade when wet designs? I prefer the lighter pastels but might like to try a fading design. I am going to go back and read the sight again and see what they say. Glad the price has gone down and shipping is free on just 40 diapers right now. Also great that they accept PayPal.

Now it looksike Snuggies are gone. They just emailed me saying they changed their name and are selling out of all Snuggies fast. I find it odd that they never felt the need to email me acknowledging my order I placed 5 days ago but it is fine to email and tell me their website does not exist anymore.

I did find the email they sent last week. It said they shipped Friday maybe my order will be here soon since they are just one state over from me.

Just got an email from UPS saying they shipped out of Washington and took exactly a week. Not bad for free shipping.

what is this tykables? is it the same diaper?

Yes. Reportedly the Snuggies' name and font resemblance to Huggies was attracting some unwanted attention from Kimberly-Clark.

Vic92 said:
Yes. Reportedly the Snuggies' name and font resemblance to Huggies was attracting some unwanted attention from Kimberly-Clark.

so its the same diaper or do we need another review?

These were awesome diapers. I sure wish they would return, even if under another name.

OMG!!!! it’s very expensive and too big

Can somebody do a updated review of the Tykables Waddlers now that they have been re-branded and re-launched? I see there has been a Tykables overnight review already, just not for the Waddlers.

I'm curious on how the current Waddlers are; it looks like they are a bit different than the old Waddlers, aesthetically and with construction/ features. I kind of prefer the print of the old Waddlers to the current, and what really caught my attention by reading this review is the $1.19/ diaper.

Back