Thread: Could Christmas be seen as a holiday for Adult Babies/LIttles?

Default Could Christmas be seen as a holiday for Adult Babies/LIttles?

I wonder if Christmas can be seen as a holiday for us Adult Babies/LIttles?

Well, there's nothing restricting this... as far as I can tell... What did you have in mind?
    -Marka

For me, it brings out the little child in me. I seem to remember the many Christmases I experienced when I was very young, to when I was in middle school, high school and college. Each era had its own special qualities to it. It's interesting how our interests change as we grow, from simple toys to the more complex. I remember getting jacks when I was a little kid, and I remember the first real stereo I got when I was a sophomore in college.

I also remember being a little kid, falling asleep in the back seat of my parents '54 Chevrolet, as we drove home from my Aunt and Uncle's after having Christmas dinner at their house. They lived along the ocean in Seaside Park, N. J. The first bridge that crossed Barnegat Bay was made of wood, and the tires of the old Chevy would go bumpety bump on the wooden planks. They used to string big colored lights across the roads through Toms River, and I'd look at them through the back window laying down on the back seat, drifting into sleep. I guess that's a little kid thing to do, and I've never forgotten it. In fact, I can still feel it, so maybe us littles enjoy Christmas in a far different way than the rest of society.

For me, at least this year it is. All my presents are for my little side and I have an entire day planned with toys, Christmas movies and pie

Most of the major holidays have roles or expectations that work on multiple levels. Age-based distinctions are pretty common, so if someone plays or identifies as a child, there's something there for them. However, I see a lot of the point of Christmas is to think of others before yourself. As AB indulgence tends to be selfish or at least inwardly focused, I would rather use the time differently for the most part. I'm not pretending to be a saint, but I'd say my ABDL tendencies are back-burnered for the day, in favor of family and friends. If you have what you think is a unique insight to the holiday, perhaps try to spread that joy to others in some socially acceptable way.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Most of the major holidays have roles or expectations that work on multiple levels. Age-based distinctions are pretty common, so if someone plays or identifies as a child, there's something there for them. However, I see a lot of the point of Christmas is to think of others before yourself. As AB indulgence tends to be selfish or at least inwardly focused, I would rather use the time differently for the most part. I'm not pretending to be a saint, but I'd say my ABDL tendencies are back-burnered for the day, in favor of family and friends. If you have what you think is a unique insight to the holiday, perhaps try to spread that joy to others in some socially acceptable way.
    I agree with you completely on saying that Christmas may appeal to our AB side however I tend to put it aside to focus on giving and loving my family. Yesterday I went to buy a few last minute gifts and I saw 80mega blocks for 24 dollars I was very tempted to get them but I rememberEd that it wasn't about me.