Thread: Lucid Dreaming

Default Lucid Dreaming

Does anyone here successfully lucid dream? If you do, what do you do in your dreams? Are they AB/DL related, or do you just like to fly?

Me, I've been trying to lucid dream for what seems like years. I want to achieve this so I can be a girl in my dreams. But so far I can only see my dreams vivider (is that a word?) and remember them more often. Hey, it's a start.

Tell me about your dreams :3

Sucessfully? no haha, but i am with you on lucid dreaming and doing all sorts of crazy abdl stuff >w> even maybe be a girl as well XP. But so far i have had 1 lucid dream with 2-3 years of on and off practice. it would so be so awesome though to explore abdl desires with lucid dreaming or anything with lucid dreaming for that matter. maybe enact some fantasies n such XP but the trick is 'waking up' in your dream and 'change it ' to what you want to dream about. My 3 are 1) Dream Journal 2)Reality Check (often) 3) consistency (and im bad at this one). Even though i have had a couple diaper dreams. One extrememly short one that involved a female >w< and another with me in a diaper and a robe having a job interview? and the reason i know this is becouse DREAM JOURNAL i cant stress enough how imporant this is. If you dont have a dream journal you should get one. They are awesome. Mine dates back a years or so and going threw some of my old dreams are kind of fun X). Sorry im getting off topic. I have never flew in a dream, only really awesome moon gravity for flips and parkour, but diapered fantasies and just the pure experimental options of lucid dreaming combined would be like the best combination ever XD, the catch? It just takes tons of practice :3.

I have successfully lucid dreamed maybe 2 or 3 times, but not in about a year. I sort of stopped cause it was a lot of work right before I went to sleep. The way I did it was before going to sleep I would look at my hands and think, I will know I'm dreaming. I'd then think that phrase while trying to fall asleep. The lucid dream I remember I did fly and I did something with a diaper, it was fun.

I never had a lucid dream, but i did have dreams where when i woke up i thought it was real.

i recommend everyone try to have a lucid dream. Or at least until you can control your dream. Yes it is a lot of work. (years of work) but when you have Lets say you live to 100, 80 60 40 more years, you only need a fraction of that to become a lucid dreamer and with lucid dreaming you... I can not even begin to describe to you the amount of possibilities with lucid dreaming because there literally is not a limit. If you can think it, you can dream it. You can do it. You can become earth and feel the gravitational pull of the sun and the moon and all the other planets, You can become a flower that takes energy from the sun and FEEL the energy transfer into your roots. BECOME THE bumble be that pollinates flowers. Make yourself into a diaper and put yourself on your favorite crush XP ANY CRAZY OUT OF WAHCK IDEA YOU CAN THINK OF! Thats why i will continue to try a lucid dream. Because once you can master it. the possibilities are endless.

I've had several lucid dreams, but none were intentional. These dreams were definitely strange in that I did not have absolute control over it. Of course, this makes sense when you consider that it must be the subconscious mind that is churning out background details that make the dream seem real.

In one dream I wanted to fire up some DL activity but there was a "friend" in my dream who didn't believe he was just part of my dream. In order to prove it to him I conjured up a red convertible with three attractive young ladies in it. I ended up riding off in the car with them instead of engaging in other activity.

In another lucid dream I parted a wall with my hands and stepped through. On the other side was a beautiful woman wearing only a diaper. The rest of the dream was pg17.