Thread: I got wipes and such but want any reviews on certain wipes from abdls

BordercollieTrigger

Default I got wipes and such but want any reviews on certain wipes from abdls

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/+...30392127787777

Hey there got new products but want reviews from other abdl's who use them and what brand and type works well.

I may be a bit of a tree hugger on this one but I think hot water and a wash cloth work rather well. I wear cloth AIO diapers now since I got me three of them.

I like normal 2% milk in my bottle before going to bed and I love cranberry juice. I use to drink it out of my bottle every night.
    Last edited by MatalicPebble; 23-Dec-2014 at 03:12. Reason: Miss understood the question

I use baby wash clothes for cleanup. They are much softer and less abrasive than normal wash clothes.

I like the Assurance adult wipes. They are bigger and are tougher than Huggies wipes. They consumed much slower because you can keep folding them for a good while. They are lightly scented.

Quote Originally Posted by howiebabe View Post
    I use baby wash clothes for cleanup. They are much softer and less abrasive than normal wash clothes.
    Oh that sounds great. Would I be able to find those on Amazon or is there another online store that you would recommend for some one like me in the USA?