Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many panties...?

Default How many panties...?

I am a guy who loves wearing panties. Can't do it as often as I like 'cause the wife doesn't know, so my collection is thus limited. But I do have about 30 pretty pair to choose from at the present time for when I get to wear. How many pair do you have available to you? Do you wear them openly, or do you hide it like I do?

...I think 30 pair of underwear is a lot... o.o

I have about 19 CUTE pairs. I where them when ever I want cuz you cant see what sort of underwear I have on as I where clothes as for crops and stuff I only where at home
    Kids under where I think is much bettor than adults as the aim is not to look sexy or let some thing be seen(it is innocent and is the way it should stay). I also like kids bras/crops as they look like a bra but you dont need boobs to where them.(LINK to one I have

Sorry to people who may look at link in like 1 year as it will not work

I am guessing that I have about 20 pairs. I have everything from thongs to granny panties. I like my bikini style panties the best. None of mine are 'little' girl designs. I wish I had more 'little' girl panties. Their hard to find in my size.

I have nine pair of the Baby Pants training pants which I think of as diaper panties. At least half of them are pink, and yes, not only does my wife know, but she bought four pairs for Christmas and other holidays.

30 pairs and your wife doesn't know? You're doing pretty well, I'd say! My wife knows about and supports my cross-dressing, and I own about 10 pairs. So yeah, I'm impressed you can keep it under wraps.

Ebay under adult baby sissy and under sissy there are some little girl undies looking stuff good luck:-)

I have several pair of Bali Skimp Skamp panties that I can wear anytime I want.
    Also I have eight pair of PUL panties in solid pink and various prints on a pink
    background. Love my pink.

I dont have many since my gf isnt a fan of me crossdressing and I dont get to do it in public much anymore so I pretty much just wear dresses at home while padded, so a lot of my panties got tossed during our last move. Probably have less than 6 pairs right now, likewise I dunno where they are specifically =P but I had a couple dozen pairs before I gave them up

i dont have but 1 pair. but i do however have 3 pairs of supper sports short shorts (try saying that 10 times) you know... the kind with the panties built in?