Thread: Howdy!

Cool Howdy!

So I'd totally be original and do my own thing but I'm a creature of habit and structure so I'm going by the little template that was shown in...the...other thread :x SO HERE WE GO

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hmmm...let's see. Well my name is actually Hailey, but when I'm feeling little I don't feel like that so I use Morgan! Well anyway, some call me Hail, I don't really mind it. I like nicknames! If I was a Sim, my personality trait would say "Easily Impressed!" I'm not even joking. I get so side-tracked XD I love video games WITH PLOT. Pokemon...Final Fantasy sometimes. Harvest Moon...BIOSHOCK Alternative Universe theory is something I think on. A lot. I'm going to **** (not saying the name~) community college, and I'm going to be, well at first a Special Education teacher, now an IT, and a Transcriptionist. Odd huh? Eh. Hm...I have arthritis, which stinks cuz it makes my wrists hurt in this weather Q_Q Um. I'm easy to get along with most of the time I suppose...that's it! Ask me anything if you wanna know more :3 (I had a final about this question in Philosophy and wrote how none of us really know who we are, how we are made up of situations and consequences and opinions of others....:x )

A little bit personal: I usually talk about my family, but mainly my mom and sisters. Just a thing. You can ask why but it's not a big issue. *shrugs*

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I am interested in the idea of it. Mainly as a comfort thing, not a sexual thing. It's hard to explain, and while that's nice and all, I'm more interested in other things like cuddling...playing games, so on. Diapers just seem like something that enforces that coziness or...not helplessness but something that just makes you feel better about it? I'm not sure how to say. Either way, I haven't exactly tried them >//< It's my first time living on my own so! Gonna try and see how it goes this semester

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I'm a big gamer. DS games...mainly right now. Writer, I've written a few stories here and there. I like fantasy, vampires. Oh golly I'm a HUGE zombie flick lover. And horror movies QwQ I scare myself and I LOVE IT WHY. Zombies tho. Zombieland was neat, Dawn of the Dead was horrific. *shudder*

I don't much like shooter games, especially ones with no plot, but I like sniper ones? So odd @_@ I believe the use of smileys, ones you made and ones that exist, make things more fun when you type :P

Sometimes I get really, really, BORED. So I just...nap a ton :P Um. OH MY PHOTOS <3 I take photography course and my goodness I love it! I have my camera and so many photos I'll totally show you guys sometime

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Huh. Um. Mainly others who are like-minded, I suppose. People I can talk to and say "Guys I found the cutest bunny!" and not be thought of as odd (although really, who would think bunnies are odd?!). I dunno. Friends I suppose too. I'm not really too social but once I get talking! Hehe I like role playing too but some say it's a bit too...close to certain things for their liking, so I've tended to just stay away from them but. Yeah.

I think really, I just wanted more people who are into abdl and other things to talk to. I mean, I tend to do well by myself but I've started feeling more sociable I suppose. Either way. (A few stories as well wouldn't hurt. I'm a gobbler of words, and a lover of tales! )

Howdy AceMorgan! That is a great introduction! Welcome to the site and feel free to comment on any threads you wish. I see you welcomed a new member already. That's great! Many newbies are unsure when they join so having someone greet them right of the bat is very important! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Aw thanks X3 *hugs*

Sorry I'm a hugger

It's really cool here so far! I haven't ventured too far out of this forum but I might go out and see what else is on the site. Thanks for the welcome!

Hugs are OK! lol I know another hugger. See you around!

Hi AceMorgan,
    Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join the site. You seem like a cool person. I hope you enjoy your time here, and find some interesting conversations to join in on.

Welcome to the forums, hope you have fun while you're here

Hi and welcome. I enjoy writing as well and have a couple of stories posted to this site. I used to play a lot of games but got redirected when I started writing again.