Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: God Hates Canada

Default God Hates Canada

Liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, or Quebecois, none of that matters in here. Lets all come together and hate a single group equaly. And that group, my friends, is the Westboro Baptist Church, run by "pastor" Fred Phelps and his family. These are the people who spread love and peace by ultimately declaring that everyone in the world (besides them of course) is hated by God and is going to hell. Favourite hobbies include: picketing soldiers' funerals, skirting the line between freedom of speech and hate speech, brainwashing their children, declaring every natural and man made disastor is punishment from God, and other fun activeties.

Here's a list of things they hate:

US soldiers
    Homosexuals
    Barack Obama (he's the antichrist, dontcha know!)
    Canada
    USA
    Australia
    France
    Japan
    Britain
    China
    India
    Russia
    Germany
    Indonesia
    That guy who had his head cut off on the greyhound bus
    Television
    Jim Carrey
    Catholics
    Any Christian denominations besides their own
    Any religions besides their own
    The Pope
    Anyone supporting gay rights
    Heath Ledger
    Anyone opposed to them
    And much, much more!

Never mind that they hate the people who fought for their freedom of speech.

Here's the God hates Canada site. God Hates Canada

And some xerpts:

One of the many negative side-effects of Canada’s “tag along like a little lost puppy” connection to America is that

Canada is learning the grievous truth of this lesson at the hands of one God-smack after another (they are slow learners): You’ve given the country over to fags – your soldiers are coming home in body bags!

The rest of the bus riders screamed and ran as the stabbings were underway. Several minutes later, the job done, the killer carried the dead guy’s head up to show the other riders – like a dog carrying a dead mouse to display. Nice. That’s how those Canadians love up on each other.

there are only 33 million people in Canada, and 90% of them live within 150 miles of the United States. The people of Canada throng to the United States, and desire to be like them (how pathetic is that?), and as an ugly step-sister, they welcome the brutes of America with open arms.
    Now I know it's nothing to get angry about but GODAM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS!!!!????

Who the hell do they think they are? Oh right, God's chosen people.

I think it's even more dispicable the way they teach their children all this shit. They drag their kids along to picket funerals with them. Their four year old hold up signs that say "God Hates Fags". They're brainwashing their kids to be JUST LIKE THEM. I'm pretty sure that counts as child abuse.

Now, they've been doing this since the 50's, and they only have about 300 followers, so they aren't that big. But we need to put an end to this before some crazy shit happens. I personaly think they should all be put on one raft and set adrift in the middle of the atlantic. They hate the world, and the world hates them.

I feel for you guys in the US. You're gonna have to put up with them for a while. At least they're banned from Canada.

This isn't a church at all - it's a cult.

But wait! There's more!
    http://www.godhatesfags.com/
    http://www.godhatestheworld.com/
    http://www.americaisdoomed.com/
    http://www.priestsrapeboys.com/
    http://blogs.sparenot.com/index.php/obama/

I never liked these people and they are sadly tarnishing the christian name.

Are these guys serious?
    Because if they are, I have to go cry for humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Are these guys serious?
    Because if they are, I have to go cry for humanity.
    Yes they are

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Yes they are
    Oh dear god.
    T.T

Seriously, this is depressing.

I've read all about the Westboro church. If I had to choose between that and Scientology, I'd rather be a Scientologist.

But I'm counting down to the day that old bastard will die. I only pray that's it's a horrible, slow and painful death.

GOD HATES YOU, FRED PHELPS!

Korey

IMO they aren't serious. They just NEVER let their guard down, only when they are alone is when they don't preach stupidity. I don't know why I think they aren't serious... I got no proof... They just can't be. Some people may be serious or more serious, but they are "in their won world" type of people. But I just think its a huge publicity stunt...

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Korey View Post
    IMO they aren't serious. They just NEVER let their guard down, only when they are alone is when they don't preach stupidity. I don't know why I think they aren't serious... I got no proof... They just can't be. Some people may be serious or more serious, but they are "in their won world" type of people. But I just think its a huge publicity stunt...
    You need to do a bit more research into them and the phelps family, they are 100% genuine crazy.

I'm glad they're banned from my country and previous to that we arrested them for their disgusting protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Oh dear god.
    T.T

Seriously, this is depressing.
    Well, they're mostly just the brainwashed family of Phelps. So that's not as bad. Then again, there are lots of people who have done worse things. D:

Even liberal raccoons don't much care for them. (That's socially liberal, fiscally conservative raccoons.)

In happier news, and slightly off-topic,

Johanna Sigurdardottir, a former air hostess, is expected to be sworn in as Iceland’s Prime Minister by the end of the week, making her the first openly gay leader of any country in history.