Thread: Getting Cold Feet in respects to getting Diapers.

Misatoismywaifu

Default Getting Cold Feet in respects to getting Diapers.

As the title suggests, I'm becoming hesitant about getting diapers now. Everything is perfect. I'm easily amused and was planning to buy a rudimentary diaper like depends fitted maximum protection. I'm currently on leave from the Army and getting Diapers here vs the barracks, here wins every time. Should I do it? I already have time planned out and I just need to do it discreetly yet smart. I used to not be so hesitant about buying diapers, I guess I'm just worried I'll run into someone from my unit on leave who finds out I'm an abdl.

Quote Originally Posted by Duality244 View Post
    As the title suggests, I'm becoming hesitant about getting diapers now. Everything is perfect. I'm easily amused and was planning to buy a rudimentary diaper like depends fitted maximum protection. I'm currently on leave from the Army and getting Diapers here vs the barracks, here wins every time. Should I do it? I already have time planned out and I just need to do it discreetly yet smart. I used to not be so hesitant about buying diapers, I guess I'm just worried I'll run into someone from my unit on leave who finds out I'm an abdl.
    This is an order soldier. Buy those diapers! Or is it, "Hey sailor. Want some diapers?"

Anyway, you are the best one to ascertain whether you can buy diapers stealthily. My guess is that you can if you go on an effective recon mission. Most people won't be paying attention to you anyway, so enjoy your free time, diapered, that is.

from my experience with buying diapers, i find it very similar to going to the gym. just going to the store/gym is the hardest part. also, try going late at night (like a 24 hour CVS or wal-mart). there will be much less people there making it less anxiety provoking (again this can be applied to 24 hour gyms as well. with less people i feel less embarrassed about only benching 100 pounds lol).

Like so many things, the anticipation leading up to something is by far the most nerve-wracking part. I know it sounds kind of crazy but *enjoy* the worrying and the anxiousness while you can because eventually, after you've purchased diapers in a retail setting a few times, you come to realize that no one is really paying attention to what you're carrying around and laying down at the register. Think about it. The next time YOU go into a store, pay attention to how much YOU look at what other people are buying. Chances are, you aren't.

Like we all did, you're making way too much of a mountain of a teensy tiny lil' molehill. Buying diapers is fun. Embrace it.

BordercollieTrigger

I have no more fear or worry i almost got caught once from one of my my sisters friend but it didnt bother me much. I now don't have a fear or concern so you should start once you do it often enough it goes away the fear and anticipation. It may go away i can't say exact answer not expert in a field relating ot this.

Misatoismywaifu

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekid View Post
    from my experience with buying diapers, i find it very similar to going to the gym. just going to the store/gym is the hardest part. also, try going late at night (like a 24 hour CVS or wal-mart). there will be much less people there making it less anxiety provoking (again this can be applied to 24 hour gyms as well. with less people i feel less embarrassed about only benching 100 pounds lol).
    don't be embarrassed by that. Everyone starts off somewhere and as long as you make consistent gains, you're ok.

Two tips that worked for me when I was in conscript service. One is to go to the store early in the morning. Army people and most others won't be awake and out at that hour, especially during their leave. 7-8am is the quietest, and very few people would be shopping for groceries too. Second, bring along a bag/haversack. Once you've bought your treasure, hide it in and continue your journey home. Unless you have a car, of course. Try to look for shops with self-checkout options, it'll speed things up and reduce the awkwardness in dealing with cashiers.

Good luck!

Misatoismywaifu

Yeah. I checked a few stores last night. Wal-Mart is the only store that has plastic backed diapers. Everywhere else they only have those stupid fake underwear diapers that I looked. Would've followed through, too many people though.

Always has just come out with a new product, and they are at my local grocery store, so maybe you can use self-checkout?