Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Positions

Default Sleeping Positions

I am new to wearing diapers to bed and I was wondering how do you prefer to seep when your diaper is wet? Do you lay in your stomach, back, sides, or another way? What position is best to avoid leaking?

Best positions to avoid a leaky night: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10,12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24.

Bad positions for leaky night: 3, 6, 9, 11, 21. (Mostly sides are bad when it comes to leaking)

If your on your side but your body is upward, you have no problem with leaking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleep-positions.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	22813

image was from google but I put numbers on there. Follow the numbers for your best sleep position and best results.

I am a side sleeper but i prefer that if i am wearing a diaper, to lay on my back, my legs open a little. I almost never have a leaky night

I have sleep apnea and must sleep on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by anned View Post
    I have sleep apnea and must sleep on my side.
    Interesting. I have sleep apnia and I sleep on my back because I'm using a CPAP machine. With the mask on my face and the hose running from it, I almost have to sleep on my back. I'm more comfortable on my back after two back surgeries. I do occasionally role to my side, but usually I'm a back sleeper.

As to the question at hand, I've noticed that most of our members who wear disposables to bed, say they have to sleep on their back or they'll leak. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed, so I can sleep in any position and my diaper won't leak. This is the advantage of cloth and plastic.

I can only sleep on side impossible on back no way ever unless must in hospital. 19 is similar enough i sleep with right arm under pillow and lately like to curl up to be small and cuddle jumbo teddy in left arm only free one.
    Last edited by BordercollieTrigger; 22-Dec-2014 at 15:29.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I fit the 9 and 11 positions mostly
    9/11 >=o Evil!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    9/11 >=o Evil!!!
    I didn't even notice this.