Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW DC Amors in February!

Default NEW DC Amors in February!

I sent an e-mail to the Diaper Connoisseur store owner asking about reviewing the DC Amors. You may be a little bit interested in his response.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Irissarri
    I would love for you to post a review of the Amors on there. However, I feel now isn't the best time, because the Amors are undergoing some changes as I put the 2nd generation of them into development and production. This new generation is going to have a long list of improvements, including new tapes, new film, increased thickness and SAP, and a redesigned front banner art. I'm hoping to have this new version available by February, and this version is going to truly reflect the standard DC is meant to uphold - top-notch, top-quality diapers with perfect designs
    ...much of the community was indifferent towards the anime theme. But this new front banner will be more cute, more conventional, and much more appealing!

As I said, these diapers will boast a new front banner graphic that will be richer and more vibrant, not to mention harmonize better with the overall color/theme of the diaper. There will be upgraded tabs, upgraded outer plastic film that is stronger, more SAP for a higher capacity, higher quality SAP for improved wicking/suction power, less compression on the padding (which will make them thicker like the Fabines n' Bellissimos), longer elastics with the same soft quadruple stitch as before, and the bottom tapes will be slightly lower this time. Also a few other minor adjustments to make these diapers perfect

For those who did enjoy the anime theme (there were quite a few actually), it's still going to be available for the foreseeable future, as I will keep these in stock until they're all sold.
    Also, I may be receiving a few of these pre-release, so ADISC may very well have a review posted for the new DC Amors before release so that you can see the changes before you buy!

To summarize:
    • New graphic (no longer the anime girl thing)
    • Better tabs/tapes
    • Lower bottom tapes for better fit
    • Stronger plastic backing
    • More SAP
    • Better SAP (super high absorbency?)
    • Less padding compression (thicker + less stiff)
    • Longer elastics (I assume around the legs)
    • February 2015 release!
    • If you liked the old ones, you can still buy them until they're sold out!

So no more anime? My gf really likes everything anime and will be upset.

Quote Originally Posted by harold42 View Post
    So no more anime? My gf really likes everything anime and will be upset.
    The anime print will still be available until they're sold out. The fact is that most people really didn't seem to like the anime print, so he's changing it to meet demand.

WearingClouds

I'm super excited about this! I too talk to Jeremy and am excited for his new diaper!

I didn't like the anime print because it looked like a stolen graphic from an art book, not because I don't like anime.

Curious to see the new design, and it's nice to see that the owner is keeping in contact with her (I think it was a girl anyway) consumer base.

Quote Originally Posted by FeekaDimension View Post
    I didn't like the anime print because it looked like a stolen graphic from an art book, not because I don't like anime.

Curious to see the new design, and it's nice to see that the owner is keeping in contact with her (I think it was a girl anyway) consumer base.
    Unless they're trans and haven't changed the name associated with their e-mail, they appear to be a boy - their name is Jeremy, as noted a couple times above.

Someone should save a current gen since it will probably become insanely collectible in the future.

Yesssssss, score. Ill also voice my disinterest in the previous anime designs.

honestly the anime thing was the only thing keeping me from buying, just didn't really look right to. These may definitely be may first ab diaper now.