Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to mix formula for adults and tips for certain ones?

BordercollieTrigger

Question How to mix formula for adults and tips for certain ones?

Hey there fellow ABDL's i got a sample pack of three different formulas try there ae as follows later. First i want tips please on how much of the single serve pouches i should use. What amount is fine if higher in ron and mroe tips please before i even use it want advice first. Plus could i just use tap water nto boiled and cooled water.

They are six pouches of Enfamil A+ 0-12 months formula closest to breast milk in yellow colour version, five pouches of Enfamil A+ 0-12 months Gentlease formula in purple colour and one pouch of Enfamil A+ 12-36 month formula in red colour. These are them all to try. Thanks for tips.

I'd be careful with consuming baby formula, a lot of the stuff in them are for developing bodies and may have too much of different things in them. It could possibly harm you. If your kind of wanting to get into that kind of stuff, you could more look at things for adults like meal replacement mixes or protein mixes and put them in baby bottles. It would taste a whole lot better and probably be cheaper. It's amazing how over priced baby formula is.

BabyCrinklewish

Dont drink formula. I learned the hard way over something called IRON POISONING............please be careful. As for making one like that, Use vanilla milk and put a few drops of almond extract shake and warm. Almost dead on.

I doubt you'll get seriously sick from drinking baby formula asides from just taste and possibly texture. Plus if formula had so much iron in it, that its bad for adults. Well, wouldn't that likely kill babies then? Because at what point would a human body be like

"I NEED A SHIT TON OF IRON GUYS!"

to

"HOLY FUCK TOO MUCH IRON, WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

Baby formula has a ton of iron in it, because babies need it way more than any adult would need. I would stay away from the baby formula, I have heard that formula meant for older children is actually safer since it won't have as much iron in it. You just have to be careful and make sure you know what you are putting in your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabo12 View Post
    Baby formula has a ton of iron in it, because babies need it way more than any adult would need. I would stay away from the baby formula, I have heard that formula meant for older children is actually safer since it won't have as much iron in it. You just have to be careful and make sure you know what you are putting in your body.
    If you mixed and drank a whole canister in a day or two and kept eating normally sure you'll get to much iron. But a single baby bottle in my mind, likely wouldn't be wildly dangerous.

Anyways if someone does want something like formula where they can survive purely off it.

Well this is weird to read because I'm actually iron deficient...

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklewish View Post
    Dont drink formula. I learned the hard way over something called IRON POISONING
    Wow that sounds rough. How much did you drink? what treatment did you receive for it?

BordercollieTrigger

Hehe you can't drink it all day it says on labe it spoils fast. But there has to be way to make it safe enough to drink and certain ones to drink i'm not using it till get good advice from others who drink it.

BordercollieTrigger

Hehe i like the taste a little is somewhat bitter but good. It tastes excellent but even the gentlease is a little hard on your stomach. I had it a few minutes feel the effects.