Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: My first commission

  1. #1

    Default My first commission

    So I had two artists commissioned to do some art for me. The first one is completed. It's an artist by the name Jux Zebra. I wanted to share it with you guys, to see what you think.

    Jux, was very good when working with me. I only had a mental image of what I wanted, and couldn't really put into words what the character should look like. When she asked me to describe the character, I gave her more personality things, than actual physical description.

    She was able to take everything I'd told her, and created this for me. She was really good to work with. She even sent me a rough sketch just a couple hours after we first started to talk, to see if I was happy with the pose and general design.

    Hope you guys like it. If you want to contact her, you can find her on FA.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CougarKit1280.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	22811

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Neat pic! I'm glad you had such a good experience working with the artist your first time out.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Lol, thought I knew you elsewhere. :P

    It's nice.
    hehe, yeah it confuses people that I've got different names on different sites.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks Trevor. It really was a good experience. I'd recommend her to others that were interested.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    Can you tell me how to get in contact with her? I've wanted an artist for something similar but have no interest in furries, so I don't know anything about FA. What did you pay, if I can ask?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Can you tell me how to get in contact with her? I've wanted an artist for something similar but have no interest in furries, so I don't know anything about FA. What did you pay, if I can ask?
    Looks like he got the shading order.

    Base - $45
    +Char +$20

    The artist has 18+ all over so I can't link the user but just go to that name, copy/paste into FA and check it out.

    Also, some people will offer commission slots in their journals or you can ask by note for the next available spot.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Can you tell me how to get in contact with her? I've wanted an artist for something similar but have no interest in furries, so I don't know anything about FA. What did you pay, if I can ask?
    She has her email listed on her FA page. She is extremely fast contacting by email. Either go to FA and search for her name, or do a Google search with furaffinity and juxzebra.

    The whole process last like 4 days from when we first started to message each other, till she was done. I bet it could have been sped up if I'd checked me email more often during the day. I'd see at times that she'd emailed me a question a couple hours before, and didn't want to proceed until she got an answer.

    I paid $45. But at the speed she works, and the quality, I think it was worth every penny.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Looks like he got the shading order.

    Base - $45
    +Char +$20

    The artist has 18+ all over so I can't link the user but just go to that name, copy/paste into FA and check it out.

    Also, some people will offer commission slots in their journals or you can ask by note for the next available spot.
    It was $45

    - - - Updated - - -

    But yeah, she's an adult artist, that also happens to be a babyfur and enjoys doing that art as well.
    Last edited by Mattew; 22-Dec-2014 at 19:25. Reason: Removed link

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I paid $45. But at the speed she works, and the quality, I think it was worth every penny.
    Yea that's well within the range I'm looking for. I have a concept that I want to explore for a family crest and sigil to eventually make into a coat of arms. Going to someone who's a professional in the field usually costs $5-10k for the whole process.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Yea that's well within the range I'm looking for. I have a concept that I want to explore for a family crest and sigil to eventually make into a coat of arms. Going to someone who's a professional in the field usually costs $5-10k for the whole process.
    You can contact her, and see if she can help. I know she has a list on her site of the things that she does and doesn't do. It doesn't hurt to ask if she'll work on family crests. But you mind have to find someone that doesn't specialize in babyfur pictures.

    I had to have a logo made awhile back. I ended up contacting an art school, and one of the students took it on as a project. I paid them for their time, and we worked together on designing the logo. It wasn't an extremely complex logo, and I think they got around $50. That's another option to think about if there are any Colleges, graphic designs or art schools close to you.

Similar Threads

  1. A art commission
    By KryanAshford in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-Apr-2014, 21:54
  2. My First Commission
    By w0lfpack91 in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 28-Feb-2014, 05:29
  3. A commission that was given to me from a friend!
    By Paddedwolf in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-Feb-2014, 22:40
  4. How do I go about getting a commission done?
    By Experiment626 in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-Dec-2013, 17:15
  5. Commission?
    By Zebus in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-Oct-2013, 01:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.