Thread: Am I Asexual?

Default Am I Asexual?

I'm honestly not sure... I am 19, the first time I masturbated was probably right around my 18th birthday (where has this been my whole life) but I never really felt sexual urges.... Don't get me wrong, I'll have sex but I think because of this whole diaper thing I'd be okay if I didn't... I guess I'm more lonely than anything and I'm just not sure how that would work... I can't see a girl ever thinking "He likes diapers? That's so hot!" How do you all do it? How did you find a woman who was okay with your lifestyle? What was it like?

May be worth seeing a doctor if it really concerns you. There are any number of causes for low libido, some very treatable. Very least you'll know one way or the other and any treatment is your decision. You can also just accept it as an identity. If it was me I think I'd want to know what my options where (assuming I had any), but I'm not asexual so take this with salt.

Finding a girl who's ok with 'it'....meh...mostly the realm of fantasy or awesomely good luck or something.
    Now finding a girl who's ok with 'you'....now there's a good possibility. If you find a keeper, she's most definitely gonna be more interested in you than your diapee. the thing is, if she also loves you then there's a good chance she'll accept every part of you eventually and (again good luck or good karma...whatever) she may find she enjoys playing with you all padded up.

Now a reality check. most girls probably harbour a fantasy of their own .... let's see (hmmm tall dark and handsome, stud, big wedding, great father ..... yadda yadda) notice I did say fantasy..... well I guess life is all about compromise. My advise, be a good dude to yourself and others, when you do meet someone treat them with absolute respect, if you fall in love with each other....totally awesome....There's a pretty good chance that if all that happens you won't be too concerned about sexual mechanics, if you still are you need to seek some professional help. Now, after all that, IF and only IF you feel it is ok to do so, then invite her gently into your secret desires.

Being Asexual doesn't mean never having sex. It means just like all other preferences that you are sexually attracted to a gender or mutiple ones. In my case I'm not sexually stimulated by any gender idenities, I however happily date and am romanticly attracted to any person. Much like you I didn't masturbate for a very long time.

You may be asexual, you are the only person who can answer that for yourself. I can't tell you what to look for, it's different for everyone but I can tell you that I know I am asexual because I've never been interested in having se with another person and I don't find people particularly attractive in that way.

I am asexual because I have no interest in sex. It's up to you to figure out who you are. You can go to the doctor if this is a problem for you and see if there is an underlying cause but just because it's liked by the majority doesn't mean that Everyone is going to hav an interest in it.

Also there are plenty of girls who would share an interest in diapers or at the very least not mind your interest in it. You don't have to share all of the same interests to fall in love and be happy, but it's nice if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdlforever View Post
    I'm honestly not sure... I am 19, the first time I masturbated was probably right around my 18th birthday (where has this been my whole life) but I never really felt sexual urges.... Don't get me wrong, I'll have sex but I think because of this whole diaper thing I'd be okay if I didn't... I guess I'm more lonely than anything and I'm just not sure how that would work... I can't see a girl ever thinking "He likes diapers? That's so hot!" How do you all do it? How did you find a woman who was okay with your lifestyle? What was it like?
    Well this is definitely something for you to figure out, but damn a lot of that sounds like me lol...except the late masturbating part - that happened after a series of wet-dreams when I was about 13. But seriously I never ever think about sex with another person... I tried, but it just doesn't have any appeal to me - in fact I kind of find it disgusting. Now the other side of the coin, finding someone "into" diapers - that's going to be hard. Finding someone you can love and maybe, just maybe can accept the diaper thing - that's more realistic like others have said. Honestly though - if you want sex with a girl or another person at all, diapered or not, you are not asexual. If you are only attracted to the diapers themselves (well the situations they take part in I'll say), well then seriously you could be. But low libido doesn't have to have anything to do with orientation - whether it be to a diaper or a person... Your low libido might just be disguising your actually sexual orientation because it's so low you don't have the opportunity to realize what turns you on. And maybe what turns you on is not a person (again, like me), so you've been searching for a person this whole time and couldn't get turned on, but that doesn't happen to be what turns your crank... Well all that is something for you to figure out... But again if you are not ever sexually attracted to any person but like things or situations, you could be asexual. If you kind of have a spark with someone while diapered, then you probably are not asexual. Good luck.

I only found out what I was into or not by trying it with actual people.

Not online. Online is not bad but at some point I needed to go beyond that.

One can have a whole bunch of ideas on car brand x, but eventually it comes down to driving car brand x and seeing if it is right for you. If not try a other car. Reading others experiences with cars can only go so far. At some point one needs to drive a bunch of cars and find out what works for them.

I have found many women who were open to my needs by finding women who I shared common interests and values in the rest of my life.

There are more than a few female partners who go to x sports game as it makes their partner happy.

I have done many things for those I love because I want them to be happy. Some of these are not things I would have done otherwise but seeing someone I love happy is worth it to me.

Women may 'get' things out of abdl even if they don't "get it". One woman I was with loved the nurturing and breast play aspects of it as she wanted children of her own. Another liked the being in charge aspect as she didn't feel that in her day to day life.

So, yeah, a woman may never see diapers as hot or her first fantasy, but it doesnt mean there is no hope of a participating partner.

Present it in a positive way and as a balanced part of your life.

Imagine if a potential partner said I want a 24 /7 golf mate. Drop the rest of your life and all we will do is golf. Even a golf pro would want someone who likes golf but shares other interests.

I don't golf but my ab needs are really not much different.

Really seems like you are just starting to feel hopeless and defeatist about your romantic prospects, rather then a actual disinterest in having a sexual relationship with someone. Don't give up though! There are women out there that can understand and accept this!

Part of it is understanding that there is a difference between someone finding something "hot" and someone being okay and happy to help you with something. To be honest, I find that most of the time romantic partners won't match up sexually completely. Things have to be a give and take sometimes, and that's totally fine! Many times they might grow to love something and even enjoy it 'in that way' that they hadn't before. That's what happened with me. That's what it was like for me. It was just about overcoming and understanding our sexuality together, working together, and letting our love guide us. It might sound silly, but that's just honestly my experience.

Don't give up if it's something you desire! It's way too easy to get caught up in your worries and doubts and believe things are more bleak then they really are.