Thread: Hello New member

Default Hello New member

Hello I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a wet sissy, like clothes wetting and nappy wetting. And I especially like wellies, love getting them filled with water, pee and mud.

Dolly

Hello Dolly! While we all love our wet diapers, we also love non-ABDL things!

What are some of your other hobbies?

Do you like video-games? Do you sleep alot? Do you FLY??? o.o

Again, welcome Dolly!

Quote Originally Posted by Dollydampknickers View Post
    Hello I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a wet sissy, like clothes wetting and nappy wetting. And I especially like wellies, love getting them filled with water, pee and mud.

Dolly
    Hello there Dollydampknickers. Welcome to ADISC! even though you already made your introduction I would recommend you read this link here in order to allow us to get to know you better if that is alright with you of course http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...t-Introduction

ADISC is a support site mostly for AB/DL's as well as people who are incontinent. We do have a RP forum as well as a Stories forum if your interested. We also have lots of groups here on ADISC that are not well known. Perhaps you can tell me a little bit more about yourself so I can direct you to specific groups here? For example if your a christian then I would post a link here that takes you to the Christian group. Or are you into watching My little pony and need me to direct you to the My little pony group? Of course I have no idea if either of those apply to you but I can guarantee there's something that does. Please feel free to ask questions as well if your comfortable doing so.

Just wanted to know, without anyone else saying this. What is your definition of a wellie? I want to make sure I am right.

But again, welcome