Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help finding Uk and europe plastic nappys

Default Help finding Uk and europe plastic nappys

Hey Ive been hunting around the web for my next stash of plastic backed nappys and im sure your aware its gettting tough. Do you have any good value brands for everyday use? I used to wear tena slip smalls but the magic has gone with out the plastic.
    Really need some help finding a reliable source help eould be greatly appreciated.
    Hope your all dry and well

Farid x

Try abdlfactory mate, loads of plastic backed nappies and if you do a large enough order postage isn't too much of a burden

or Saveexpress.de

They have a lot of plastic backed diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by babybluef View Post
    Hey Ive been hunting around the web for my next stash of plastic backed nappys and im sure your aware its gettting tough. Do you have any good value brands for everyday use? I used to wear tena slip smalls but the magic has gone with out the plastic.
    Really need some help finding a reliable source help eould be greatly appreciated.
    Hope your all dry and well

Farid x
    As above, Save Express seem to be the best place to get plastic-backed diapers. They have a huge selection. A lot of the text is in German, but the plastic-backed diapers are labelled "folie", if that helps!
    http://www.saveexpress.de/en/

You might be interested to know that they still sell Tena Slips with plastic-backing. Here's a link to the small size:
    http://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkontinenz-einweg-disposable/windeln-pants-diapers/tena-slipspants/tena-slip-packungbag/2704/tena-slip-maxi-small-weiss/lila-15.25.03.0046-folie-24er-packung?c=7627

I had a look on save express they have magnifisant range but when I was looking for england in the drop down country list :/ am I just being dumb or do they not deliver to the uk?

Quote Originally Posted by babybluef View Post
    I had a look on save express they have magnifisant range but when I was looking for england in the drop down country list :/ am I just being dumb or do they not deliver to the uk?
    They definitely deliver to the UK. I had a quick look at the country list, and it looks like you'd need to select "großbritannien".

It was me being thick I found the option in the end. Many thanks for the lead folks!

ComfiCare is now being sold in the UK. Not a bad price either. I bought 3 packs last week and arrived next day

http://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/comficar...ium-pack-of-12