Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forcing Involuntary Messing

Default Forcing Involuntary Messing

I am planning on getting back into diapers again. As a self-bonus, I want to accidentally soil my diaper by choosing not to go elsewhere. Has anyone else tried this?

I'm going to hold it in before get a chance to get into diapers. I have plastic bags, a barrier, and soon a supply of really absorbent diapers.

I've done it, and enjoy it, though cleanup is a huge pain.

And unlike urinary incontinence, it can actually be done in (somewhat) safe ways. Suppositories and enemas are your two main ways of course. I generally think the enema approach is safer, but I think either is relatively safe if you don't do it every weekend. There are of course risks, and there's a cabal here that thinks this kind of play is a terrible idea (I'm sure they'll be weighing in shortly).

Both (at least I've found) do a good job of legitimately not giving you a choice to mess, whereas a healthy adult can hold urine to the point of damaging themselves if they really want to.

Anyway, play safe and have fun.

I went 2 days without going to the toilet to expel my bowels, that made me have an accident literally no control over how it happened

I just half did this tonight!! However, I waited to have a bm for a two days and really had to go while diapered, though my diaper, a goodnite, wasn't ideal. It was amazing though...I don't mess often and loved it again.
    I'd suggest clean up is your biggest hassle like mine was. Just clean everything you can and shower after. I didn't stay messed more than a half hiur

no im a proper nappy kinda guy lol comficare at the minute

I don't planned on using any drugs. I just am just going to restrict myself before a getting into diapers.

A glass or two of Metamucil is much safer and better for your system then the MC, and gentler then Dulcolax too. Will get things moving naturally, as it's just a high dose of fiber.

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    I am planning on getting back into diapers again. As a self-bonus, I want to accidentally soil my diaper by choosing not to go elsewhere. Has anyone else tried this?

I'm going to hold it in before get a chance to get into diapers. I have plastic bags, a barrier, and soon a supply of really absorbent diapers.
    Seems like... " Forcing Involuntary ..." is not the way to 'go'...

Medications, including over the counter... should be taken for need of health... not, recreation...

I'm so not into the messing... however, if you're intent on that... simply have a diaper on, when you would normally have a movement.. don't hold, or force, or otherwise cause involuntary bowel movements... as you may risk harm to yourself... and that, is against our rules... Do your duty as naturally as it occurs...

poop responsibly...

-M

Oh come on, I've been waiting for the fire and brimestone speech to justify my cabal jab, and that's all we get!

Kidding aside, while I have nothing to back this up, my gut (hah) tells me that "holding it in" is probably worse for you then any medication or enema. The safest bet is probably as said, to just go when you normally would. Magnesium citrate seems a bit extreme to me (and I seem to be a bit more willing to take risks with this kinda stuff). An enema is reasonably safe if done properly, and many will argue good for you, though is very messy. My preference tends to be suppositories, as you get a regular-ish movement (i.e. not really watery). Frequent suppository use may cause problems, but once every few months I think is probably fine. End of the day it's your body to take what risks with it you want, just make sure your are informed as to what they are first.

How often do you have a bm now? I would keep some natural fiber on hand in case it does not happen within a reasonable time. I'd say double the normal time would be a good limit to set unless it is now every 3 or more days. A friend of mine told me he went ten days because he was away on vacation and felt uncomfortable going away from home. That was too long. Poor guy. Healthy habits include going once for each meal. This is easier for me to achieve thanks to my odor capsules. I use just a cheap brand but they loosen me up enough to go 2-3 times a day. They also make me want to go in a diaper it seems. After a while I got used to feeling so much better going more often but since I always use the commode to mess I could almost never use my diaper during the day since I end up in the restroom so often anyway. So that puts a damper on my 24/7 plans but if I drink 8-10 glssses of water a day I can still manage to have 2-3 wettings in my diaper in 24 hours.