Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do you guys know which stores might carry size 7 pampers?

Default do you guys know which stores might carry size 7 pampers?

I have looked in Walmart and they seem to only carry to size 6

Quote Originally Posted by curious88 View Post
    I have looked in Walmart and they seem to only carry to size 6
    Major retail stores might carry some of those diapers. Try other retail stores or small places like a Dollar Tree or a pharmacy like CVS Riteaid, or Walgreens.

Try Target, Kmart, Harris Teeter, babiesRus any major retail store.

A grocery store should contain them. Like Food Lion, Piggly Wiggly, etc.

If all else fails, order online, it should contain a package and would be brown boxed.
    Last edited by Snivy; 20-Dec-2014 at 03:18.

I have seen size 7 at a few of the major grocery store chains in a couple of parts of the U.S., but it seems to vary town by town. Just keep looking, some store will have them.

Toys/Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby. Retailers with a wide variety of merchandise like Walmart won't often stock up on size 7 Cruisers because it's not exactly a super-popular item.

Being a relatively low volume item, the size 7 diapers are sold in very few places, namely, Toys R' Us, and Babies R' Us. They're also typically sold in larger bulk packs, so upfront cost, and stashing them away may be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphiron View Post
    Being a relatively low volume item, the size 7 diapers are sold in very few places, namely, Toys R' Us, and Babies R' Us. They're also typically sold in larger bulk packs, so upfront cost, and stashing them away may be an issue.
    I am 25, ( 26 in Jan) DO you think I could get away with going into BabiesRus w/o odd looks ( or thoughts) From others?

I am 25, ( 26 in Jan) DO you think I could get away with going into BabiesRus w/o odd looks ( or thoughts) From others?
    I assumed roommates, or something like that.

Once you fill out the questionnaire and pass the oral examination, they'll allow you to make your purchase. Bring two forms of ID and a witness for the notary.

Really, clerks don't care what people buy. You could probably act strangely enough to arouse suspicions but if you're vaguely normal, no one is going to give you a second glance.