Thread: Blankie Hug/moments

BabyCrinklewish

Red face Blankie Hug/moments

I recently got a small my little pony blanket and had it wrapped over my shoulders because i was cold and i was hugged goodnight..... Immedietly of course without noticing at first, I relaxed instantly felt like she was cuddling me close with the blanket. I was soothed apparently to such a visible level that it raised concern.

A tender moment that lasted a good 30 seconds, yet made my sleep deprived day a million times better. Have any of you had special blankie moments?
    Last edited by BabyCrinklewish; 19-Dec-2014 at 04:51.

It's called a bed with covers to me and I fall asleep when I sleep when I go to sleep. Does that count?

My favorite plushie, Silly, can lull me into a calm like nothing else

My Pinkie pie and my MLP blanket are so nice. I am considering taking my MLP cover every time I go anywhere for overnight.

I almost always sleep with a Taggie blanket on top of my pillows. It's lovely and cosy, and just feels like being cuddled to sleep. Usually fall asleep with a plushie between my arms as well. I think ABDL things are a good way to sleep alone without feeling lonely.

I don't really have a blankie, but I do have a bear. His name is Thom. I found him by the side of the road. I washed him, gave him a new eye, and sewed up a couple holes. I've slept with him most nights for almost a year. I have been surprised by how emotionally attached I've become. He really helps me relax and feel safe and sleep well!

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    I don't really have a blankie, but I do have a bear. His name is Thom. I found him by the side of the road. I washed him, gave him a new eye, and sewed up a couple holes. I've slept with him most nights for almost a year. I have been surprised by how emotionally attached I've become. He really helps me relax and feel safe and sleep well!
    This just made my day.
    I get a "blankie moment" like OP talks about when snuggling with my plushies, too. Think I'm gonna go do that now~

I like to sleep wrapped up in a heavy furry comforter like its my fox daddy.