Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Superio Diapers in January

Default New Superio Diapers in January

Just saw this blurb in my email from Unique Wellness Briefs, some of these I think they already implemented especially the landing zone:

1. STRONGER PLASTIC BACKING - HELPS PREVENT ANY SPLITTING
    2. DISCREET LANDING ZONE WITHOUT ANY PRINTING OF WORDS "WELLNESS BRIEF" ON DIAPER
    3. BETTER ABSORBENCY THROUGH A NEW WATER RETENTION PROCESS CALLED "LIQUASTAY"
    4. FASTER ABSORPTION WITH OUR SPEEDSORB TECHNOLOGY
    5. STRONGER RESEALABLE TAPES.
    6. SAME NASA INSPIRED MULTI-LAYERED INCONTEK TECHNOLOGY TO LOCK AWAY LIQUID INTO ANOTHER LAYER

WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY TOTALLY FREE TRIAL SAMPLES AND WILL WAIVE THE $1.99 S&H FEE ON THEM! LOOK OUT FOR OUR JANUARY EMAILS!

Hi,where can I get a sample of these diapers. They sound like good diapers.

Looks like a re-review will have to happen! Looks like a lot of my concerns were addressed here, so I'm excited to see what these new diapers are like.

Hmm...I'd be interested to see the difference, too.

Indeed. Hope it isn't as innovative as their pinholes added to the original wellness briefs. The Superios have tended to be one of my favorite diapers (though I miss wearing their other ones, but quit once almost an entire case had nothing but pinholes). Maybe they can finally justify their regular retail price, I never paid retail price, only bought them when on sale because the cost per brief wasn't worth it for the amount of absorbency they had. I'd rather just get an abena m4 or northshore for the same or lower price.

The landing Zone was already there yes, but it had their logo gigantic flying on there which seemed odd looking, so the updat seems to be indicating that they aren't printing their logo on the landing zone anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBilly View Post
    Hi,where can I get a sample of these diapers. They sound like good diapers.
    http://wellnessbriefs.com/index.php/...es-sample.html

Since they are in stock now, I do not know if this is the new or old version. They do not mention LiquaStay, but I do not see a logo either.

Do they have leak guards?
    Last edited by Kenn; 19-Dec-2014 at 09:45.

That's good news, because the original superio diapers were butt ugly. Seriously, brown logos plastered on front???... Look forward to trying a new sample.