Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which MLP Friendship is Magic Plushie should I get?

Cool Which MLP Friendship is Magic Plushie should I get?

Okay so I'm done my Christmas shopping, and yes I just got a doll too, but this is the easiest time of year to buy things! Got a little extra cash left for 1 more, and they aren't in the store I work at so it should be a piece of cake buying them. So while I was scouting everyone elses gifts I was giving them, I found 3 MLP plushies I like of 2 different sizes and why I like that one:

- Rarity Plush (smaller) - because she's the prettiest.
    - Twilight Sparkle (bigger) - because she's my favourite actual character in the show.
    - Rainbow Dash (I think it was available in both stores) - because she's the cutest.

These are around 8-15" plushes but I can't judge closer than that without measuring, lol. xD

So I've got reasons to like them all, but I'm only justifying one for myself lol. Which one should I get? Ideas? lol.

The Aurora plushies are high quality, and the Build-a-Bear ones are the biggest official ones but their hair is kinda yuck. I have no idea which plushies are stocked in your stores, though, as there are like 5 different types of official plushies.

I think this kinda decides it.

Twilight Sparkle compels you

BabyCrinklewish

The only real problem about this, is that it depends on the situation. the classic "you can only hug one" brings a lot of stress and regret feeli ng sorry for the others (at least for me) I wanted a rainbow dash one but settled for a fluttershy. Look inside and see if it is something you want to get or mabey to make/design your own instead. There are also side character ones, as target in the USA sells giant tavi and HUGE twilight sparkles enough to ride on (not target sadly though). Best of luck and look forward to hearing your choice

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklewish View Post
    The only real problem about this, is that it depends on the situation. the classic "you can only hug one" brings a lot of stress and regret feeli ng sorry for the others (at least for me) I wanted a rainbow dash one but settled for a fluttershy. Look inside and see if it is something you want to get or mabey to make/design your own instead. There are also side character ones, as target in the USA sells giant tavi and HUGE twilight sparkles enough to ride on (not target sadly though). Best of luck and look forward to hearing your choice
    I don't know what you mean by stress and regret - unless you mean because they are all alone there...Got that covered - they can join the family (there's bears and other plushies, they certainly will have friends!). There's absolutely nowhere in town where I can make one of my own. I'd have to drive over an hour to the nearest build-a-bear and/or target and our target is a watered-down version of what the US gets...I'm proudly Canadian of course! There aren't any large enough to ride on here - that would be more like an Amazon-type thing. And I'm really just after a cute one in the around 12" mark - 18" tops. I really just want one of the 3. I was originally going to get a tiny little 5-6" one but then I found these other bigger ones and I have it whittled down to 3, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

I think this kinda decides it.

Twilight Sparkle compels you
    Ahahhaha nice! But seriously - she does!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    The Aurora plushies are high quality, and the Build-a-Bear ones are the biggest official ones but their hair is kinda yuck. I have no idea which plushies are stocked in your stores, though, as there are like 5 different types of official plushies.
    There's no build-a-bear within 100 miles of me, so that's a no-go. I didn't check for official or not - I just was looking at the ones that were most realistic and cutest! lol. I did see some little ones at Walmart I remember that were official and kinda didn't like them, because they looked more like colourful turtles to me! lol The ones I like the best are in a gift shop and a Halmark store (or something that specializes in cards if it's not actually Halmark...But they sell Halmark primarily so I assume that's what their name was)

I really didn't have time today to look again, but I still haven't decided yet... Darn it! It's so hard to choose, because I have reasons I like each one!

If you look on ebay they have a G3 Pinkie pie that is a jumbo plush. Don't get the overpriced ones because the used ones that are cheaper are just as good.

You can see mine in my avatar. I know you said G4 but with Hasbro leaning toward small plushies; it will be difficult to find one that you can hold and cuddle with.

My little pony 25th Anniversary Pinkie pie Jumbo plush

I would go with the Build a Bear ponies but I do love my 4de pony plushes and I can't wait for my Rainbow Dash and Applejack 4de plushes to come in next month from Toywiz. The Aurora ponies a cute too.

You would probably have an easier time finding one you like a lot online. But, if you like the experience of picking one out in stores I would go with the Twilight Sparkle plush. If she is your favorite character, I see no reason to not choose her. That is if she is in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by MatalicPebble View Post
    You can see mine in my avatar. I know you said G4 but with Hasbro leaning toward small plushies; it will be difficult to find one that you can hold and cuddle with.
    This is an excellent point - I think I want to go with one of the bigger ones for this reason now. Okay I'll see if they still have the Twilight or Rainbow ones - if one's gone I'll get the other, and if not maybe I can get my brain to decide, lol. I can be finicky sometimes, because I don't want to regret the decision - it's not like I can just afford to keeping buying them, lol. (Or want to give the impression that they're actually for my "collection" either for that matter, lol)

Cool Well...

Well.. I think my name says it all besides i'm Rainbowlicious Awww yeeaahh /)