Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexual vs. Comforting

Default Sexual vs. Comforting

So I need some advice. I have been into diapers, bottles, pacifiers, and regression for as long as I can remember. About the age of thirteen, I started to get some sexual feelings about regression, and now I feel split between the sexual fantasy of regression and regression for comfort/fun. I would really like to halt the sexual desires to help my relationships be more meaningful. Does anyone else have this problem, or know how to solve it?

Can't help you either, I have the same exact problem, I try to be 100% separate between sexual arousal for diapers and regression/humiliation and the comforting and stress relief they help me with when I regress, but its really hard to do. I'll say for me when I just regress and pretend I'm a 2-3 or 4 yrs old, I try to keep it away from sexual content by not adding the fantasy I have about humiliation and such, that helps a lot for me, but I think it can't work for everyone, I'm Asperger so I can split stuff that some people wouldn't be able to.

I think this is only a problem if you make it one. There isn't anything wrong with having sexual feelings or comfort or both. Context should help you manage this to the degree it is necessary but in general, I think you may benefit more from exploring and managing these feelings for your own growth.

There is nothing wrong with the matter of fact you have sexual desires. Trevor perfectly speaks it as it's only a problem if you make it one.

I'm confused as to how stopping sexual desire within ABDL would make your relationships more meaningful. If you could remove the sexual elements, it would create a slightly different ABDL bond between yourself and any current or future caregiver, but if there's an erotic charge which you get from diapers and/or other ABDL activities, you're not going to improve a relationship by trying to suppress something which is a stimulating element of being an AB/Little for you.

As for the issue of 'stopping' a sexual desire, the best idea is simply to accept it's there and not focus too hard on how and why a specific desire or kink got there. I've had a lipstick fetish since I hit puberty - I spent years wondering how or why I'd pulled that one out of the fetish bag, before realising that it's just part of who I am, and quashing or repressing it would do me no good.

I got the same way during puberty. I don't think there's really any way to not make it sexual for you, the only thing you can do is simply not act upon any of those desires. If I do this my body seemingly realizes that i'm not going to say masturbate in my diaper and the desire fades away for the time being. My only sexual turn on is diapers too and I can only assume I hate it as much if not more then you do. I'm squarely in the camp of "That's not babyish at all! Gross!" so I can either choose to ignore the feelings, masturbate before I diaper myself and so on. It takes self-control but its not the end of the world really.

This is an INCREDIBLY difficult question. S*al material of this nature can be comforting, and a lot of people do a little bit of a mix of both. Example, they may be using a bottle (not S*ual*) and they may be using a diaper (S*ual) at the same time showing intrest directly in one and not the other, using one material such as the bottle to relax themselves in order so they can lose control or whatever.

Now for me as an example, I listen to lullabies and suck on a paci cuddling stuffys nonS*ual and give it an hour, that will turn around and i can completly switch. This is very broad and can mirror a million possibilities. Weather one is "better than the other" is not for me to decide

In response to what each of you have said, I would like to thank you for your insight. Being an AB is an extremely difficult thing for me to accept normally, and when the sexual aspect is brought in I really don't like it. That said, I really appreciate the support you guys have given me.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, is my profile picture showing on my posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Induction View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Induction View Post
    Profile Picture is displayed on your profile,

If your talking about pictures next to your posts, it is called an Avatar.

1) Settings (Top Ribbon where your Name & Notifications is)
    2) Edit Avatar
    3) Choose one of the following options

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website,

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer,