Thread: New here

Default New here

Hello everyone. I am a new DL and have tried a few different brands. I have already learned a lot and I look forward to reading and trying some new things. :-)

Welcome, hope you enjoy being here and have fun
    What other things do you like to do?

Hello Santa, My interests pretty much include all things outside like camping, hiking, etc.
    I am having fun browsing and learning about diapers and the DL lifestyle. I am new to the DL thing and have tried a couple different ones. I am definitely a DL and not really interested in the AB part.
    Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyDL View Post
    Hello Santa, My interests pretty much include all things outside like camping, hiking, etc.
    I am having fun browsing and learning about diapers and the DL lifestyle. I am new to the DL thing and have tried a couple different ones. I am definitely a DL and not really interested in the AB part.
    Thanks for the welcome!
    Hey there! Welcome! I love being outside and camping and hiking too, but it's far too cold for that here in Scotland at the moment!

We're into all sorts here, some folk are just ABs, some are just DLs, some are both; we've got babyfurs, and sissies, and goodness knows what else! You'll fit right in here! But it'll be much easier for you to make some friends if you tell us a bit more about your 'other' life as well. As much fun as camping and hiking is, surely that's not ALL you do in your spare time! Or perhaps you're a lot fitter than I am and it is!

Welcome to ADISC