Thread: Official ABle to wipe "DL" from my list of self-explaining diaper-related terms.

Post Official ABle to wipe "DL" from my list of self-explaining diaper-related terms.

If I were here during my teen years, I would identify strongly with DL rather than AB. During my teens, diapers for me were a hell of a sexual object. A turn on every time I even if I simply thought about them for long enough. Now, I couldn't get a rise to diapers if I tried. My attraction to diapers have finally gravitated to the stress-release mechanism and regression tool that my teen-self wanted out of it.

Thinking about it, its a better feeling to enjoy diapers this way than I did as a teen. I feel like the diapers that I wear belong with me, not just a toy to my amusement, but a piece of who I am and who I've become.

- Life is good -

DLs aren't necessarily tied to sexual desire, although it is often a part of it, much as it can be for ABs. If you're a fan of diapers outside a babyish context, that's still a DL. Seems a bit dull to me but different strokes or lack of them for different folks.

I'd have to agree TMWM... I'm 21 now and would defo identify more AB now than even a couple years ago. My connection with nappies is definitely changing (pardon the pun) to more emotional than sexual. That being said I can get quite excited with them, especially in the presence of another padded boy :P