Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl friend of 3 years

Default Girl friend of 3 years

Should i tell my girlfriend of 3 years about me being a DL/some times AB. We are both pretty young at 18. I've told her i would like to try golden showers. She told me thats messed up but will tease me about it from time to time about it. She also had to wear diapers till 7 due to bed wetting. So maybe she might remember how they felt(hopefully how good they felt).

Ps. i texted her today saying i have a question for you--then said nvm and she said let me guess its something kinky-- Im like how do you know--she said i know u better than you think--i told her i might tell her this weekend but i dont want to freak her out.

Any input in much appreciated Thanks!

Hey, the best way to decide whether to tell someone or not is to weigh up whether the benefits of telling them (acceptance, participation) outweigh the risks of telling them (outing you to family and friends, breaking up with you). Only you can decide if it's worth it.

For what it's worth, I think it's unlikely your girlfriend will remember how good wearing pullups was, because she likely won't have found wearing them to be pleasurable. She most likely would have found wearing them a burden, or at best a necessary evil. That's not a good thing to plan a confession on.

Edited to add: here is the link to the ADISC Article To Tell , Or Not written by h3g3l which has some really good things to think about and great advice in it!
    Last edited by Talula; 18-Dec-2014 at 01:22.

I remember h3g3l and the article is really good. I would let that be your guide. He and I used to talk via pm all the time. From my point of view, I think being 18 might be a little young to lay a diaper fetish on your girl friend, but like Talula said, she's your girlfriend and you know her best. Just remember, she nixed the golden shower idea.

Doesn't sound like she's in for too much of a shock. What's the difference between telling her you like "golden showers" and telling her you like diapers?

But as you said, you're both very young. There's no telling how an 18 year old will respond to any of that, or if she'll be interested or open-minded enough to try any of it. I'd be very cautious, don't keep your hopes too high, and don't impose anything or nag about it.

My GF found out when her and I were 18. It didn't exactly go well, but we're still together over 2 years later.

Don't force it on her. Just speak your peace and don't say anything more about it unless she asks.

Quote Originally Posted by jkpullup View Post
    Should i tell my girlfriend of 3 years about me being a DL/some times AB. We are both pretty young at 18. I've told her i would like to try golden showers. She told me thats messed up but will tease me about it from time to time about it. She also had to wear diapers till 7 due to bed wetting. So maybe she might remember how they felt(hopefully how good they felt).

Ps. i texted her today saying i have a question for you--then said nvm and she said let me guess its something kinky-- Im like how do you know--she said i know u better than you think--i told her i might tell her this weekend but i dont want to freak her out.

Any input in much appreciated Thanks!
    She said no to golden showers, but didn't leave you over that? The diapers are a little leap from there. Only you can be the judge, but she didn't care before so I hope that's a good sign. Remember just because she's not into it or interested, doesn't mean she can't accept you. I would hope at least for the latter.

I forgot i left out one major thing about this. I told her I wear diapers for bedwetting some times because of stress(that's a lie I told).Should I just tell her that I started likeing them and think they feel super good from having to wear them from bedwetting.( which is some what true i had to when I was younger)
    Last edited by jkpullup; 18-Dec-2014 at 21:41. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by jkpullup View Post
    Should I just tell her that I started likeing them and think they feel super good from having to wear them from bedwetting.( which is some what true i had to when I was younger)
    Being open is a good idea. Telling her you started liking them is one way to explain it and, in my opinion, a good one. Let us know how it turns out. :-)

I wouldn't push it further than what you have right now. You've played two cards and she didn't freak out and teases you about GS, so I'd just go along with her teasing and see where that can lead. Key here: Have patience. And yes, be open and honest when the time is right. Then when the time is right you can tie the diapers to the GS and hopefully have some fun. Take baby steps. Not leaps. If you leap too far she might freak out. You're already leading her down the path, just be patient.