Thread: Dating advice

Default Dating advice

Hello all.

Please allow me just to vent and then I hope you can give me some advice.

I'm not sure what to do with my love life. Over the last year I've broke the hearts of great friends, had my heart broken and I'm just not sure what to do.

I just tried writing something out and it seemed like I had said those same things on the forum before so what I really need help with is finding the right dating site. I've tried Okcupid and might give it another go. I want to find someone who can accept my ab/dl stuff and to have the things I'm looking for besides the usual.

Can anyone recommend anything? I was thinking about signing up for FetLife.

If you want to try some online AB/DL websites, some good ones that I hear is definitely fetlife. It's just like any other dating website except it is of course some fetish sort website that is perfect for AB/DL hook-ups. I've never been a member so some fetlife members up here mostly can definitely give you a rundown on what it is like.

https://fetlife.com/

I'm sorry that you had your heart broken dude, happens to all of us, even me when I was 17. I wouldn't let that be the end of the world for ya, just keep looking and you will find someone out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    what I really need help with is finding the right dating site. I've tried Okcupid and might give it another go. I want to find someone who can accept my ab/dl stuff and to have the things I'm looking for besides the usual.
    I commend your determination to find love, if you believe it will bring you happiness.

I would suggest something different though:
    I don't know how you are approaching people, but my suggestion is: let people get to know you first. Be honest of course, but let them see who you are in personality. I find that being upfront about my self labels makes it more likely that people will stereotype me in a negative way.
    Here is 2 examples with the two same imaginary people. What happens in each example has been my true experiences. Believe me I've done the homework. You decide which way works best for you, my suggestions and examples are only meant to be helpful guides.

Example 1: me:"hi I'm lilmere I'm transgender, bisexual, and a diaper lover"
    Them: "Well my mom taught me that transgender, bisexual, diaper loving people were BAD people!"
    Me: "but I'm a good person! I swear!*
    Them: "yeah whatever bye"

Example 2: "hi I'm lilmere I like to write stories, draw, play video games, read books, and drink soda"
    Them: "wow me too! What games do you like the most? Did you see what's coming out next year?"
    Bam. Friendship/relationship born.

Later....'
    Me: hey so there's this thing, long story short "abdl"
    Them: well, that is strange to me I must admit, but you're still the same friend/lover I've known right?

And if they truly love you, they will accept that part of you. Being "different" may seem like a curse, but it's really a blessing. We have a better honest filter.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmere View Post
    I commend your determination to find love, if you believe it will bring you happiness.

I would suggest something different though:
    I don't know how you are approaching people, but my suggestion is: let people get to know you first. Be honest of course, but let them see who you are in personality. I find that being upfront about my self labels makes it more likely that people will stereotype me in a negative way.
    Here is 2 examples with the two same imaginary people. What happens in each example has been my true experiences. Believe me I've done the homework. You decide which way works best for you, my suggestions and examples are only meant to be helpful guides.

Example 1: me:"hi I'm lilmere I'm transgender, bisexual, and a diaper lover"
    Them: "Well my mom taught me that transgender, bisexual, diaper loving people were BAD people!"
    Me: "but I'm a good person! I swear!*
    Them: "yeah whatever bye"

Example 2: "hi I'm lilmere I like to write stories, draw, play video games, read books, and drink soda"
    Them: "wow me too! What games do you like the most? Did you see what's coming out next year?"
    Bam. Friendship/relationship born.

Later....'
    Me: hey so there's this thing, long story short "abdl"
    Them: well, that is strange to me I must admit, but you're still the same friend/lover I've known right?

And if they truly love you, they will accept that part of you. Being "different" may seem like a curse, but it's really a blessing. We have a better honest filter.
    Good stuff, thanks.