Thread: Please help.....legit question dribble

BabyCrinklewish

Exclamation Please help.....legit question dribble

I am not familiar with incontinence and how it works. I even when i regressed had control, but recently i have been under a LOT of stress. So much to the point where that my face is litterly breaking out and it feels like i have a sunburn though i dont. Some major stress might be a factor of this dribbling that has been happening for about a week now.

I go to shower for the night i find that my underwear is very damp, and sometimes the pants as well, smelling like you know what. Its not enough to say i wet my pants, but its plenty to say that there was a deffinant dribbling. Is this normal? I go like normal and im fine otherwise. Its only been the past week or week and a half scince the stressor came in. Am i partially incontinent? why is it so little? am i alone? what can i do?

First off go to the doctor and try to lessen the stress in your life. My doctor suggested that I should sit down while urinating. You should also wear something to help protect your underwear.

BabyCrinklewish

Quote Originally Posted by DLScottsman View Post
    First off go to the doctor and try to lessen the stress in your life. My doctor suggested that I should sit down while urinating. You should also wear something to help protect your underwear.
    Thank you for the reply DLSCOTSMAN, Im very scared about going to the doctor, but you may be right it may be neccessary...... Thanks for taking your time to answer me, and for now ill probably use those underwear pads..... Ill figure something out, i hope this stress at least lessens.

BordercollieTrigger

Did i help you too. I said i used the Depend Guards before accepting to be abdl.

BabyCrinklewish

Quote Originally Posted by BordercollieTrigger View Post
    Did i help you too. I said i used the Depend Guards before accepting to be abdl.
    <im sorry i didnt see your post before>
    Yes you did help. In fact, the depends guards are the best. I didnt have time to jump over each of the comments exactly, and just came back to this. I appoligize and was out for a while. The depends guards are fantastic, especcially that i refuse to wear diapers outside of the house after some....incidents..... So the suggestion is very good. Thanks and im sorry i didnt respond in quick time.

Try the Abena guards, they are not even comparable to Depends. 2 levels of absorbency, the 700 ml one is perfect for daytrips out for short amounts of time, or at work. But, yes, see you doc about it, could be the start of something more serious, could be just stress.

Started like that with me. I wear nappies now.

When you go, relax! Stand (or sit) there a few seconds longer to completely empty your tube. I myself sometimes get in too much of a hurry and get a few drips more than I like. Then if it persists, see a doctor, urologist, preferably. You may have something going on like a UTI or something. No one here s a doctor and we can't diagnose conditions in this forum. Let us know what happens. We care!

This is something you should talk to your doctor about. I would strongly urge you to make an appointment with a doctor to figure out what may be causing your IC.