Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is ABDLMatch.com real?

Default Is ABDLMatch.com real?

I just made an account on ABDLMatch.com yesterday, and I've noticed a few red flags.

After making an account I did a search and found quite a few people in my area.
    I soon I became suspicious...because, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

I started searching the neighboring states, and the results that came up dwindled what my local area turned up.

Not to mention, and this is just plain odd, the next day I find that they changed my username. After giving up on trying to log in with my username, I logged on using my email. I don't know what they have against the word 'Sleepy' but they decided to drop it in favor of 'Tyrant'...maybe they thought it made it too easy for me to point people to myself on here...I don't know. I didn't mention adisc, or any other site on my profile.

For now, I'm just waiting to see if I get a reply from anyone that I messaged. If I do get a reply, I'd be tempted to pay for the 3 day trial. I know that they at least have some fake accounts they use to tempt people to buy membership(you can't read messages unless you have membership), but is it all fake?

has anyone ever used this and actually met people?
    Last edited by SleepyTyrant; 16-Dec-2014 at 14:54.

Fetlife has a lot of ab/dl groups and food get together's or munchs.
    There are some non sexual ab/dl group's also and little groups.
    Met some nice person's there .
    You just need to be careful what you do like any site ok.

Any AB/DL matchmaking site that makes you pay to send and receive messages should be avoided on principle. I was a member there a while back and decided to delete my account on that alone, and I had to ask them three times to delete it.

Nah, not worth your time man...

I know that there are some Ab/Dl social sites that have fake users to try and boost attention to the site. This might be one of them, I can't remember.

If I recall correctly, some members on this site said it was a rip off, that it mostly consisted of a bunch of old trolls.

I've had luck on the site, but honestly I would say don't bother. I've had a difficult time getting people to talk to me and whenever I bring up subjects that in my experience seem common for someone in the AB/DL community I've gotten very mixed responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I know that there are some Ab/Dl social sites that have fake users to try and boost attention to the site. This might be one of them, I can't remember.
    This is exactly what ABDLMatch does. Of course they will reel in a couple gullible people and those people will discovery each other so the chances of meeting someone there aren't nonexistent, but I'm very opposed to the business model they run. I've heard terrible stories of people getting into a very emotional relationship with the fake members there, only to realize way late in the game that it was fake. They were not only heartbroken but left shamed with the realization that they had fallen into a trap.

Its sad that scam sites have reached out to a community as relatively small as ours.

There are two open discussions about the ABDL_Match group on Fetlife. - Like everyone else, i was lured to pay for a "gold" membership, seemingly by a young woman. - Other people have informed me that most of the profiles of women on the site were actually made by men using stolen downloaded photos. - So, it is the same old scenario that will discourage honest people from participating.

The problem with Fetlife is that the vast majority of members are not single, but are often looking for "play dates", "play partners", or "hookups". - Because of that, there is very little sensitivity to the needs and the risks of single people in that environment.

Additionally, the "BDSM Culture" on fetlife seems opposed to the idea that ABDLs belong together as couples.

This site might be far more popular if there were a group discussion for singles only. - But the profile information given by most people here seems inadequate for that purpose, and that type of activity would have to be monitored closely to safeguard the members, and the integrity of the group as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTyrant View Post
    For now, I'm just waiting to see if I get a reply from anyone that I messaged. If I do get a reply, I'd be tempted to pay for the 3 day trial. I know that they at least have some fake accounts they use to tempt people to buy membership(you can't read messages unless you have membership), but is it all fake?
    Is it all fake? Probably not. However, enough of it is going to be fake. It sounds like fake + real has you right at the tipping point. Therefore, if you remove whatever fraction of the profiles are fake, the remainder are below your tipping point.

BabyCrinklewish

YOU ARE NOT FIRST TO SAY THIS ONLINE: CHECK THIS OUT.
    I came across ABDL Match. So i thought it was just another one of these fetish social media platforms until i keep receiving notifications telling me that all these people are trying to talk to me. The problem being that to actually view these messages - you have to pay up - and thats not something i take lightly. Does anyone have any experience of this site? Are these people real or just generated to try to get money out of people?"

Well, this site seems suspicious to me... Like I have entered my profile with nearly no information, no photo... and I get all these gorgeous diapered girls sending me messages every week. And yes to open and reply, then you have to pay.
    Too good to be true!

The first few times, I sent a message to the girls who had contacted me (go on their profile and click on the "message" icon). I asked them to send their message to my perrsonal email address. None answered me. The messages are however received: one sent me another message on ABDLMatch that seemed to respond my mail.
    So I believe this is just a trap to make money.
    Sad.

IT IS COMPLETELY FAKE.

ABDLmatch is a total scam- I'm sure of it!

========================================
    SERVERIP 99.192.138.184 Location: Franklin Michigan 48025. They are not blacklisted and scan 0/61 for Malware. The site itself is safe, but evereything else is not. Its a scam to put you in a false sense of security and desperation. Refrain from joining. this place is safer and better. Hugs!