Thread: Hello, i'm new in here!

Default Hello, i'm new in here!

Hello! My name is Marco and i'm 20 years old. I've joined this Page, because i want to get to know people with the same passion that i have. The passion for wearing diapers. - ( i can't tell you the real reason why i felt in love to diapers, i was 13 and someday i've asked myself how it would be to wear diapers again. And i've found out once that its great to wear them! And still it is!) - And i think that this is the right place to get to know people with this passion. Diapers are an important part of my life, but im not only thinking of diapers my whole life. By the way i'm playing Curling in a team and its a great Sport for me, where you can train and show your skills to other people. And i'm from Germany. I think this introduction was enough, but if you want to know more about me, write to me! I answer to every question you have.

Welcome marco, hope you have fun being here
    What other things do you like?

Hi santa! I also like to go in night clubs, and to meet my friends. And partying of course!