Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Moliflex (US?)

  1. #1

    Default Moliflex (US?)

    I recently stumbled upon the Moliflex diapers by Molicare and I'm wondering what people think of them and how specifically they are classified? Are they considered to be belted diapers or is there a name for diapers that first loop around the waist and then attach at the front?

    In addition, does anyone know where to find them in the US? I haven't been able to find an online resource for them in the US.

  2. #2


    Not familiar with Moliflex. They sound like they are similar to the Abena Abri-Wing where there is kind of a belt you wrap around yourself and then it kind of tapes/velcros to the front. The fit is very weird and doesn't seem to hold as much as a regular diaper. I would say belted diaper would probably be the best name for them. The Abena variety is available in several places, I have got them before from xp medical.

Similar Threads

  1. moliflex
    By hannahmontana in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-May-2011, 23:12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.