Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crib curious

Default Crib curious

So I am crib curious and actually have been long before I knew that an adult baby was a thing. The problem is the price, I don't want to invest over a grand into something I have never tried and therfor am not sure of.

Do any of you have one? What do you think? Is there a way for someone who is crib curious to figure out if this is a thing they may like?

The day beds look mostly like a crib you mite try one then have a front panel made for it
    That you can take off.

I'd probably try the new aww so cute inflatable crib, its made for adults and not a huge investment if you decide your not into it versus spending close to a grand on one. At some point I will probably buy it myself, but I just can't justify it myself since for the same price I can get two or three cases of diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    I'd probably try the new aww so cute inflatable crib, its made for adults and not a huge investment if you decide your not into it versus spending close to a grand on one. At some point I will probably buy it myself, but I just can't justify it myself since for the same price I can get two or three cases of diapers.
    It seems to me that the verdict on the Aww So Cute crib is "too much money for too low quality", unfortunately.

Penny, I'd try getting a cheap twin or twin XL bed and modifying it - should be WAY cheaper than buying one online.

Bought a really expensive one and didn't like it. Now I am stuck with a approximately $2k crib that lives up in my attic.

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    Bought a really expensive one and didn't like it. Now I am stuck with a approximately $2k crib that lives up in my attic.
    What didn't you like about it?

I had it built to be a large, high sided crib that when kneeling in the crib the sides were still larger than you. So you it also had a fully functional sliding side rail. It just ended up being too large and made it harder for my wife to really do anything for me and for her to get in and out of as she is a bit short. It really just broke the dynamic for us in role play and such.

It also really didn't match my little when it came down too it neither. It was fun, but more of a headache for me than anything. I instead ended up buying a little tykes twin size car bed and that worked much better and was a lot cheaper as well.

I think I have a photo of the crib up in my pictures. I'll check.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, must have taken it down.
    Last edited by tdlrfootedpjs; 21-Dec-2014 at 23:51.