Thread: Absorbency Plus-Regular Size

Default Absorbency Plus-Regular Size

I've seen a few threads on this brand, but it's been awhile.
    I tried them out, today. I have to say, I dig them a lot.
    I guess when they first came out earlier this year/last, they had issues. But taping one on and using it, I didn't have much to complain about. I like my diapers to swell, this one really doesn't. It sags at the most.
    But it absorbs quite a bit, and the plastic is soft, softer than any other plastic brief I've tried.
    Also, this was the level 4, regular size. This size *between medium and large* is perfect for me. I have a 35-36 waist, I'm usually cutting it short when it comes to medium briefs, but this gives me room and I don't feel like I'm suffocating.
    Overall, It's not my favorite diaper by any means, but I'd put it in my top 5.

These days I wear the Regular Size Level 3 ones for my morning diaper or any time where I only need a diaper for 4 hours or less. Sometimes I put a booster in it just in-case. Until the new Superios come out and they start discounting them again, I'm wearing these more often. I'd probably completely switch if the plastic was a bit more sturdy (I've ripped them sometimes, but not often) and if they had standing leg gatherers. Still they are in my top 5 as well.