Thread: Got My Order From Privatina

Default Got My Order From Privatina

Oh my gosh. Let me start off by saying that. The quality workmanship in the two pieces of adult baby clothing I got from them is superb! I got a teddybear sleeper with attached mittens. I also got a pair of baby blue fleece hooded jammies with mittens. I couldn't be happier! The amazing thing it only took one week from the time I sent my payment for my items, til they arrived at my door. Amazing turn around time. The quality is the best I've ever seen. Trust and believe I'll be order much more from them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklesTheBunny View Post
    Oh my gosh. Let me start off by saying that. The quality workmanship in the two pieces of adult baby clothing I got from them is superb! I got a teddybear sleeper with attached mittens. I also got a pair of baby blue fleece hooded jammies with mittens. I couldn't be happier! The amazing thing it only took one week from the time I sent my payment for my items, til they arrived at my door. Amazing turn around time. The quality is the best I've ever seen. Trust and believe I'll be order much more from them.
    Sounds awesome. I would do it, but i'm just not confident in my ability to get measurements correct. Also, its a bit of money.

- - - Updated - - -

what is their website? I googled it and it goes to an ip-address rather than a domain, which makes me afraid of phishing.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklesTheBunny View Post
    I just like to also say and as they are a sponsor for my website that I too have ordered from them and I know its takes time for posting and making but once they arrive the quality is amazing !!!!! and the clothing on what they do is out of this world ! and would 1000% recommend to any AB/DL that if you order from them its well worth the wait