Thread: Fursuits and Diapers

Question Fursuits and Diapers

As of right now, both seem to be an impossibility to obtain due to lack of funds. However, when I do regain the ability to earn cash, what would be recommended for fursuit commissioning? I really would prefer something professional and between $500-$2,000 for the cost. This would obviously be something I save up for; I really want something that is going to last and something that will be realistic. As a diaper fur, I find it interesting to see other furries who take interest in the whole ABDL community, but aren't diaper furs or baby furs themselves. Most of the time it is talk against it, but sometimes you'll see people think that it is cute. Anyway, more importantly since my fursona is a Great Dane with simple colors (Mostly black and white on the stomach and chest),short fur, and blue eyes like mine,I wonder if it'd be at all possible to create a silky feel to the fursuit on the outside? Like an actual Great Dane without using real fur of course. All of my traits are in my fursona. The only real deviation between fursona and self, is just that it is an antrhopromorphic Great Dane. I hope most if not all of what I said made sense. Any questions?

There are many fursuit makers out right now really it comes down to how do you like how they make their suits. If you can provide the fabric it can be made from it so that it can feel the way you want it. But be sure to get a good ref sheet so they know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    There are many fursuit makers out right now really it comes down to how do you like how they make their suits. If you can provide the fabric it can be made from it so that it can feel the way you want it. But be sure to get a good ref sheet so they know what you are talking about.
    I've never actually ever made a reference sheet, but I will be sure to do that when the time comes to have someone commission a fursuit. More than likely I'll have to also commission someone to make said reference sheet for me. I'll of course desscribe everything I can in the utmost detail, but we'll see what happens.