Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Re-introduction: Talula Returns

Default Re-introduction: Talula Returns

So, I used to post a lot here back in the day, but unfortunately life got in way!

I'm not an AB/DL myself, but I joined here a long long time ago (almost 6 and a half years!!) to find out more about this lifestyle since my boyfriend at the time was one. Not too long after my boyfriend and I broke up. But I hung around. The people were nice (and I'm sure they still are) and the chat was good.

Eventually I started attending meetups, and even going so far as to organise my own (with the help of Mingus, another Scottish member), where I met Charlie. Charlie and I went on to meet up a few times just the two of us, and... well, now we're happily living together and married and stuff! Yay!

So about me - I like the colour pink, and sewing, and watching terrible xmas movies. I also have a rotton bout of the flu atm, and far too much time on my hands to feel miserable!

So hi

YAY! Welcome back! We missed you around the yearly awards time. OK. We missed you period. Glad all is well, all things considered. My wife has the Hallmark channel on just about 24/7 now. Not that they're all bad...

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    YAY! Welcome back! We missed you around the yearly awards time. OK. We missed you period. Glad all is well, all things considered. My wife has the Hallmark channel on just about 24/7 now. Not that they're all bad...
    They're all terrible. I've just watched two hours of smush, to find out it all a dream (I think!). But I love them anyway!! Your wife definitely has the right idea

Hey Talula. You were the first to welcome me when I joined in 2012. So I'm very happy to be able to welcome you back. Welcome!! I hope you enjoy being back. And, I hope you recover
    From the flu soon!

I'm so glad to see that you're back. Seems like we lost most of the members that made this site what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Hey Talula. You were the first to welcome me when I joined in 2012. So I'm very happy to be able to welcome you back. Welcome!! I hope you enjoy being back. And, I hope you recover
    From the flu soon!
    It's been so nice trawling through the posts seeing where all my lovely 'newbies' have got to. It's great that so many of ya'll have become such big parts of the site

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    I'm so glad to see that you're back. Seems like we lost most of the members that made this site what it was.
    Awww, you!

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Welcome back
    Thanks

Very good to see you around again. Sorry you're sickly at the moment but if you can keep that to yourself, we'll all do fine

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Very good to see you around again. Sorry you're sickly at the moment but if you can keep that to yourself, we'll all do fine
    I will try very very hard to keep it to myself! Poor Charlie started a new fancy pants job last week and has to deal with me being mopey and sick all weekend, so hopefully I've managed to avoid passing it on to him as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Welcome back Talulilula!
    Thanks