Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puppy Babyfur

BabyCrinklewish

Default Puppy Babyfur

I want to try to become a puppy babyfur, as it seems really really cute, im just not sure what route to take or how far im willing to go and honestly, im nervous. I like the idea of floppity ears, and might go get a colar but am VERY shy and closed off about the entire experience.

As a first time i want to enjoy myself. Any tips from the pro's here?

Quote Originally Posted by snaps
    ring ring, progresso
    Summon snapsy! Even though you rarely get on.

I don't think there is much to become a puppy, possibly drink out of a water dish and... that was terrible of me, I apologize.

Your fursona is supposed to symbolize who you are and so a fursona is nothing to be ashamed of, regardless what it is. If you love puppies, and you act like one, then your fursona is a puppy and you should embrace it completely. You can either act it out or get a fur suit Some other babyfur experts can help you out along the lines, just shoot them a PM about it and they would be happy to respond to you.

BordercollieTrigger

Im a babyfur who made two main five year old fursonas.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Summon snapsy! Even though you rarely get on.
    Why was I summoned? D:

I just chose all the things I liked about dogs and characters i'd seen and put them together into a character design until I was happy! Took me about a month to get something i was happy with, then a while to find an artist to draw him.

Look around on FA to get inspiration

Snapsy? Oh come on, I am obviously the biggest puppu butt here. :3

Look, the only real requirement to be a furry is to have an interest in anthropomorphic animals. But, if you want an identity, that is where the "Fursona" comes into play.

But a word of warning: if you do decide to get into the Furry Fandom keep in mind, that a Fursona is an extension of yourself, so chances are you'll be known everywhere throughout the community at some point if you remain an active member, and at any time someone can pick up your Fursona and start using it if they wanted to and could possibly damage your identity, so that's something consider as well.

But yeah, being a fur is awesome, we get into all sorts of role-play interactions and cutesy stuff. And when you develop a "fur family", it makes your time in the community that much more enjoyable; but good ones are often hard to come by, sadly.

This might help as well: http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Babyfur
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 18-Dec-2014 at 07:27. Reason: please cite material you copy/paste from other sites

BabyCrinklewish

The FA for insperation is an okay idea, but they tend to go more toward the S****l side of it, which is the opposite of what im doing here. Nice lead, but the site is just not my type. *snuggles*

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    But a word of warning: if you do decide to get into the Furry Fandom keep in mind, that a Fursona is an extension of yourself, so chances are you'll be known everywhere throughout the community at some point if you remain an active member, and at any time someone can pick up your Fursona and start using it if they wanted to and could possibly damage your identity, so that's something consider as well. But yeah, being a fur is awesome, we get into all sorts of role-play interactions and cutesy stuff. And when you develop a "fur family", it makes your time in the community that much more enjoyable; but good ones are often hard to come by, sadly.
    im a little scared about that, but yes. I will do my best to be careful, as something like this shouldnt be taken litely. Thanks evereyone for theyre help

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklewish View Post
    im a little scared about that, but yes. I will do my best to be careful, as something like this shouldnt be taken litely. Thanks evereyone for theyre help
    That's the only real problems with the Furry Fandom, identity theft, and that you have to be fairly careful with your own. A lot have multiple Fursona's, but if you're known well enough you're past can have a way of coming back to haunt you. But other than that, just keep your nose clean, learn as much as you can about it, and have fun really.

(I also updated my post)
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 18-Dec-2014 at 07:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Snapsy? Oh come on, I am obviously the biggest puppu butt here. :3
    I thought you were a fox, i'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I thought you were a fox, i'm sorry.
    Well, technically I'm a puppy too since the Vulpes vulpes is a part of the Canine family. So while I am a Kit, I am also a Puppy too. :3

BordercollieTrigger

I call myself a cub.