Thread: Not really an intro

Default Not really an intro

Just letting everyone know I changed my name, I was Kanone :3

I guess it's been years since my intro and you guys don't really know much about me now because of hiatuses. Anyway, as you know I'm a DL and Sissy, originally I came here for advice but quickly got sucked in and started posting more and more, trying new things. If it werent for this site, I'd never heave picked up something better than a depend D:

My non-DL/Sissy hobbies are video games, anime, figure collecting and customizing, vaping (I make my own juice, too!), writing, and taking care of my pets. My favorite games are Pokemon series, Metroid series, Smash Bros series, Megaman series, TWEWY, and I can't even pick enough favorites lol

And of course, I have a lot of pets. A dog who earned her name, Sissy, a cat named Trixie but sometimes I appropriately call her Farter, three ferrets, Dizzy, Terabyte, and the aptly named Little Miss Shit (who we call Miss or Missy for short and discretion), and two sugar gliders, Remix and Pixel. But my roommate also has four cats, Helios, Callie, Nugget, and Tracey. Sooooo lots and lots of pets :3

but there ya go for the newer folk who didnt meet me properly =P if you have any questions, shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile View Post
    Just letting everyone know I changed my name, I was Kanone :3

I guess it's been years since my intro and you guys don't really know much about me now because of hiatuses. Anyway, as you know I'm a DL and Sissy, originally I came here for advice but quickly got sucked in and started posting more and more, trying new things. If it werent for this site, I'd never heave picked up something better than a depend D:

My non-DL/Sissy hobbies are video games, anime, figure collecting and customizing, vaping (I make my own juice, too!), writing, and taking care of my pets. My favorite games are Pokemon series, Metroid series, Smash Bros series, Megaman series, TWEWY, and I can't even pick enough favorites lol

And of course, I have a lot of pets. A dog who earned her name, Sissy, a cat named Trixie but sometimes I appropriately call her Farter, three ferrets, Dizzy, Terabyte, and the aptly named Little Miss Shit (who we call Miss or Missy for short and discretion), and two sugar gliders, Remix and Pixel. But my roommate also has four cats, Helios, Callie, Nugget, and Tracey. Sooooo lots and lots of pets :3

but there ya go for the newer folk who didnt meet me properly =P if you have any questions, shoot
    Mawiles are some of the most best Pokemon ever! You got such an amazing name! Mawile! Mawile!

Hiatuses happen to everyone! I've taken quite a few of them myself! Never think you can't really make some good friends around here because of it. Although Mawile is a bit silly, you started with saying we don't know much about you.. but then you started saying all these things about how we know all these things about you. Well, I suppose I do know these things now! I'm glad you've been sucked in here before, I know ADISC can do that too. Hehe.

Sounds like you have lots of fantastic hobbies! I guess since you kinda already went into your favorite games, you should tell me what your favorite anime are! Tell me please, Mawile-sama~

So many pets! You must have a huge house!

It's always a pleasure to make new superpals, even if they aren't exactly new! An amazing Mawile has appeared!

Hey there, Mawile. Always fun to meet new peeps, especially when they show a love for the Mons

Nice line-up of favourite games. Seeing as how you've listed Megaman, are you excited for Mighty No. 9? Also, have you bought/played much of Pokemon ORAS?

Wow, that is A LOT of pets. At my country home, I have two cats who just so happen to be sisters and are appropriately named Yin and Yang (one sister is a Siamese-Tortoise shell cross and the other is a black cat with a white undercoat and socks)

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Mawiles are some of the most best Pokemon ever! You got such an amazing name! Mawile! Mawile!

Hiatuses happen to everyone! I've taken quite a few of them myself! Never think you can't really make some good friends around here because of it. Although Mawile is a bit silly, you started with saying we don't know much about you.. but then you started saying all these things about how we know all these things about you. Well, I suppose I do know these things now! I'm glad you've been sucked in here before, I know ADISC can do that too. Hehe.

Sounds like you have lots of fantastic hobbies! I guess since you kinda already went into your favorite games, you should tell me what your favorite anime are! Tell me please, Mawile-sama~

So many pets! You must have a huge house!

It's always a pleasure to make new superpals, even if they aren't exactly new! An amazing Mawile has appeared!
    Haha, well I've been back for a few weeks (just havent re-introduced and just changed my username) so I assumed at least a few knew about my DL interests so far =P

Ah i forgot about my favorite anime. Right now, I'm sitting on Kill la Kill, Madoka Magica, Psycho Pass, Shakugan no Shana, and Digimon (all seasons of course!).

Ehhh its actually pretty small, but its really space efficient =P

Quote Originally Posted by SillySwampert View Post
    Hey there, Mawile. Always fun to meet new peeps, especially when they show a love for the Mons

Nice line-up of favourite games. Seeing as how you've listed Megaman, are you excited for Mighty No. 9? Also, have you bought/played much of Pokemon ORAS?

Wow, that is A LOT of pets. At my country home, I have two cats who just so happen to be sisters and are appropriately named Yin and Yang (one sister is a Siamese-Tortoise shell cross and the other is a black cat with a white undercoat and socks)
    Ah, I tried to take interest in MN9 but it just feels like a rip off Megaman, but maybe its just what I've seen of it. If Inafune ends up making it cool, I'll def check it out. And yeah, I have Y and OR, competitive teams on both I've done so much on OR that I've taken a break for a few days now to play some more Sm4sh =P If you ever wanna battle, just let me know It's a dead giveaway what my Mega is tho =P

Haha yeah, I love pets =P I had 4 chinchillas my me and my gf sold them because (1) we were breeding (2) mom and dad chin were boring, and my gf wanted them because she thought they'd play with you... but they dont. Which is why I dunno why she doesnt like the ferrets, tho they do stink ^^;;

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile View Post
    Ah, I tried to take interest in MN9 but it just feels like a rip off Megaman, but maybe its just what I've seen of it. If Inafune ends up making it cool, I'll def check it out. And yeah, I have Y and OR, competitive teams on both I've done so much on OR that I've taken a break for a few days now to play some more Sm4sh =P If you ever wanna battle, just let me know It's a dead giveaway what my Mega is tho =P

Haha yeah, I love pets =P I had 4 chinchillas my me and my gf sold them because (1) we were breeding (2) mom and dad chin were boring, and my gf wanted them because she thought they'd play with you... but they dont. Which is why I dunno why she doesnt like the ferrets, tho they do stink ^^;;
    Yeah, I felt similar at first, but I was more open to it when I realized that Inafune was gonna head the project, and the reasons for him wanting to do it; let's face it, Megaman has barely been in anything of note, aside from SSB4 and that pitiful excuse of a cameo in Super Street Fighter. Plus, I like how the music is gonna be co-composed by the guy who made the music for Mega Man 2

Sweet as. I haven't made a competitive team for a while, since my brother was more up for that stuff. Who knows, maybe I might feel up to it if a local tournament is set up. I think my progress in Alpha Sapphire has been rather slow despite going well: I haven't beaten Team Aqua in their base yet, and yet all of my Pokemon are now above Lvl 50. Shouldn't take a genius to figure out who my lead Pokemon is, and I also have a female Breloom, a female Exploud, a female Alakazam with Alakazite and a male Altaria who is now holding an Altarianite. Really digging some of the Mega Evolution designs so far, and Mega Altaria is so damn floofy~

Awwww, chinchillas sound like such cute pets~ I've always considered what it would be like owning a pet like that. I think my dream pet right now would be either a few cute rabbits (I especially love lop rabbits and Netherland dwarfs) or a large breed of dog (Samoyeds and Australian Shepherds are high up on my list)

Quote Originally Posted by SillySwampert View Post
    Yeah, I felt similar at first, but I was more open to it when I realized that Inafune was gonna head the project, and the reasons for him wanting to do it; let's face it, Megaman has barely been in anything of note, aside from SSB4 and that pitiful excuse of a cameo in Super Street Fighter. Plus, I like how the music is gonna be co-composed by the guy who made the music for Mega Man 2

Sweet as. I haven't made a competitive team for a while, since my brother was more up for that stuff. Who knows, maybe I might feel up to it if a local tournament is set up. I think my progress in Alpha Sapphire has been rather slow despite going well: I haven't beaten Team Aqua in their base yet, and yet all of my Pokemon are now above Lvl 50. Shouldn't take a genius to figure out who my lead Pokemon is, and I also have a female Breloom, a female Exploud, a female Alakazam with Alakazite and a male Altaria who is now holding an Altarianite. Really digging some of the Mega Evolution designs so far, and Mega Altaria is so damn floofy~

Awwww, chinchillas sound like such cute pets~ I've always considered what it would be like owning a pet like that. I think my dream pet right now would be either a few cute rabbits (I especially love lop rabbits and Netherland dwarfs) or a large breed of dog (Samoyeds and Australian Shepherds are high up on my list)
    Haha my teams are:
    Y - Mawile, Sableye, Greninja, Tyranitar, Crobat, and Breloom
    OR - Mawile, Blastoise, Garchomp, Sylveon, Scizor, and Ditto
    OR (monotype) - Beedrill, Scizor, Scolipede, Accelgor, Volcarona, and Yanmega

and yeah chins are super cute and super soft, theyre just really skittish and not very playful. Plus our adult male was a little irritable when we didnt have him with the female and we didnt plan on breeding again ='/

Pokemon revolution! Let's stand up and strike! :3

Welcome regardless ya changed your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Pokemon revolution! Let's stand up and strike! :3

Welcome regardless ya changed your name.
    Looks like I'll need to do some recruiting.

But yeah, welcome back, Kanone. Looks like you've gotten to know the new crowd nicely.