Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Brand To Start With??

Default Good Brand To Start With??

I'm a pretty petite girl and I've never worn actual diapers. Just pull ups idk what to get.

I usually get pull ups size 4T-5T but I wanna feel like I'm really in a diaper. Lately I've been wearing 2 to get the feeling and I want the tape on the sides :/ is there a baby diaper size that's close to that pull up size.
    & if you guys know of a good website to order from discreetly please let me know & thank you for your time!

For baby diapers, they do have standard size 6 and 7's like pampers swaddlers or Luv's size 6's. Websites that would deliver discreetly should be like Wal-Mart for example or any major retail store.

Some good diapers out there would be like Huggies, Pampers, or luvs. Store brand diaperss won't hold as much as you think so mark that off the list. Pampers, which is size 7 could be a better challenge but you will mostly find size 6 diapers out there.

Just in case, you can consider adult diapers as they will absorb alot more than just baby diapers. You have to consider what kind of diaper you are looking into?

If you want cuteness, then you can consider going to www.bambinodiapers.com as they have a wide selection of cute diapers with free shipping. Their most favorite one is the Bambino Bellissimo

If you want highly absorbent medical diapers. then you can consider going to www.xpmedical.com as they supply heavy absorbent diapers such as my personal favorite, Abena M4's and major sellers like Absorbency Plus 4 and Dry 24/7

If you want regular sized diapers, then you can consider going to http://www.northshorecare.com/fitteds1.html as they have a wide-selection of tapped diapers with your names on it. I think they offer free samples as well.

If you are looking for a specific diaper, then check out an awesome website called www.amazon.com where they supply some of the best diapers like Tranquility ATN, Dry 24/7, molicare superplus, DC Amor, and much, much, more!

Now for a top three rating on what you should go for are these. Click diapers for shopping!

Medical, highly absorbent: Abena M4
    Cute, highly absorbent: Bambino Bellissimo
    Plain white, highly absorbent: Dry 24/7
    Colored, highly absorbent: DC Amor

All links should deliver discreetly, no "I am a diaper inside" boxes.

OOPS Sorry thought you were in Sydney Australia not your name Sydney (brain hiccup on my part)

Pampers size 7 maybe your closest since I don't think Goo.N Super Big are currently available in the US.
    Last edited by Argent; 14-Dec-2014 at 06:40. Reason: completely incorrect answer

I thought about getting a bambino sample. What do you guys think? In definitely the smallest size.

Hello, well if you can wear Pullups 4T 5T maybe you could try pampers baby dry size 6, goodnites LXL or luvs if you're looking for something cute, Snivy provided a good list of diapers you could try some of those but if you're really petite some of those brands may not fit you because they only make medium sized diapers and above.

I noticed that I'm pretty stuck because I would need a small. I bight try out Luvz

Try out the Bambino small sample size. I usually get Bambino Bianco if I have some spare cash. You may want to look in your local stores for cheap store brand tape-ons or Depends. Those are cheap and easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    Try out the Bambino small sample size. I usually get Bambino Bianco if I have some spare cash. You may want to look in your local stores for cheap store brand tape-ons or Depends. Those are cheap and easy to get.
    I wanna try their diapers bad but I'm not seeing any smalls

You're on a real small side of the scale. All adult diapers will seem huge compared to what your used to. You can try Tranquility ATN. They make sizes such as youth and X small. They'll Fit you a lot better. I'd suggest ordering samples before committing to a big purchase though. Dry 24/7 carries a small as well as North Shore brand briefs whoop carries a youth sized.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGurlSydney View Post
    I wanna try their diapers bad but I'm not seeing any smalls
    Bambino doesn't make smalls, so they're not really a great choice for petite people.