Thread: hi

Default hi

I'm looking for alternatives to stress but diapers do fascinate me. I was deathly sick at the beginning of this year and do have some incontinence problems. This is the first time I have ever spoke about any of this, so forgive me for my shyness.

Quote Originally Posted by luvbug View Post
    I'm looking for alternatives to stress but diapers do fascinate me. I was deathly sick at the beginning of this year and do have some incontinence problems. This is the first time I have ever spoke about any of this, so forgive me for my shyness.
    Hello luvbug and welcome to the group.

I am sorry to here about your illness. I am glad you are here to talk about it.

I can empathize though I have had pneumonia and a ruptured appendix. It is definitely a way of becoming aware of ones life real fast.

I also understand about the stress alternatives and I also us diapers as a coping mechanism and have worked with my therapist about this.

I am sure you can find a lot of good information here.

Could you please take a minute and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome to the forums, you can talk about that as much as you want to here. And make sure you have fun as well

Quote Originally Posted by luvbug View Post
    HI Luvbug

welcome. some of us got here with similar feelings, too......and with similar origins that have been incontinence-based. even if incontinence has become a permanent condition in our lives. look around and explore, ask questions and form your own opinions. we all had that 'first time' speaking of this.