Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love this footy...but...

Default Love this footy...but...

Hi guys,
    Have you saw this beautiful footy pajama?
    http://www.littlekeepersleeper.com/store/Default.asp
    I love it, but...yes! the problem is the size for us big kids!
    So...i have an idea, if lots of request to do a bigger size arrive to them may be they will do...and...i sent already mine!

Their biggest size goes up to 68 inches, yet says weight 80-95 lbs, thats interesting. I'm 5'6 so I wonder....

EDIT: Noooo the footed one is only available in baby sizes.

What's beautiful about these PJ's is that you don't end up paying more for trademarked character prints. I know my little side should crave jammies with Batman or Lightning Mc Queen, but my adult side prefers these adorable but generic sleepers.

They do look cute , too bad the footed ones are only available in size 5T, and I think I could wear the size 13/14

Not sure why you would want your 100lb kid trapped in their PJs all night though.

An interesting idea if you have a caregiver but sounds pretty useless if you don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Not sure why you would want your 100lb kid trapped in their PJs all night though.

An interesting idea if you have a caregiver but sounds pretty useless if you don't have one.
    There slogan on the very top of the main page says "Put a stop to unwanted removal of sleepers & diapers!" so I think I'm safe in assuming that this company aspects parents of young children who still wear diapers and who have a tendency to remove their diaper during the night, to be the main customers of their products.

Your best bet is to find someone who can do custom clothing orders and then find a similar fabric pattern to recreate it in your size.

My aunt friend got an autistic son, he's going to be 10 yrs old in January and they use theses sleepers to keep him from taking his diapers off, he's non verbal and around a 4yrs old level but potty training isn't a concept he understands, they tried multiple times already, and theses sleepers are a life saver for him cause he doesn't like to wear any clothes, he would prefer to be naked which isn't possible especially at night. They just introduced the 13/14 yrs old size in October I believe, I really wish they would produce adults size of them which may happen if they see a market for it, most plausible market would be alzheimer or mentally challenged patients so we may see theses products one day or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Babies get cute stuff and we get the junk >
    ahahahaha, now I'm sad

Those sleepers look awesome :P