Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Feeling trapped, hopeless would appreciate advice

  1. #1

    Default Feeling trapped, hopeless would appreciate advice

    Hi every body its been awhile since I've posted on here other then pop up on ask a toddler game and related forums. How I feel at the moment is what my post title is. To start off about two months ago in late November I moved out of a friends house, amid not wanting to be caught up in an a possible drug bust . I was not involved in any selling , I did however do some but not enough to get high and said forget it after that. This was a little over two weeks before I moved out back to my parents. As a result and I've posted a little over a year ago on my parents view on infantilism . In short there viewpoint on infantilism is "of the devil and a pit of hell" . I'm also ignostic and was up until now seeing a bible being placed on my bed always open to revelations . As a result of moving back I've had to throw away all my abdl stuff which as caused me to not until now have insane feeling little cravings. Besides this I apparently have to get help for being into infantilism and go to church, I'm not religious but anybody Religious or not should be able to decide whether or not they want to go to church at all when living with parents or anybody else. The only good I see out of this money wise is that my dad is providing me with some piece work that I make money from, but I don't get to see any of it as its going towards rent, utilities so whatever I am making on snow removal I pocket and spend some. I can say honestly now that I feel trapped , not at all in my parents house but without a job and searching for one, even if its out of state. At the same time I just want to move back in with a friend even with the presence of illegal drugs at times. Sorry if I ranted I just needed to get this off my chest .

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pamperedyellowone View Post
    Hi every body its been awhile since I've posted on here other then pop up on ask a toddler game and related forums. How I feel at the moment is what my post title is. To start off about two months ago in late November I moved out of a friends house, amid not wanting to be caught up in an a possible drug bust . I was not involved in any selling , I did however do some but not enough to get high and said forget it after that. This was a little over two weeks before I moved out back to my parents. As a result and I've posted a little over a year ago on my parents view on infantilism . In short there viewpoint on infantilism is "of the devil and a pit of hell" . I'm also ignostic and was up until now seeing a bible being placed on my bed always open to revelations . As a result of moving back I've had to throw away all my abdl stuff which as caused me to not until now have insane feeling little cravings. Besides this I apparently have to get help for being into infantilism and go to church, I'm not religious but anybody Religious or not should be able to decide whether or not they want to go to church at all when living with parents or anybody else. The only good I see out of this money wise is that my dad is providing me with some piece work that I make money from, but I don't get to see any of it as its going towards rent, utilities so whatever I am making on snow removal I pocket and spend some. I can say honestly now that I feel trapped , not at all in my parents house but without a job and searching for one, even if its out of state. At the same time I just want to move back in with a friend even with the presence of illegal drugs at times. Sorry if I ranted I just needed to get this off my chest .
    Hang in there until you find a job and can move out you dont want the drugs or prison which they will change you as an accessorie to the crimes for knowing it.
    Just hang in there ok I know its hard.

  3. #3

    Default

    Hello yellow one,

    I hope your doing ok right now, I hope you know drugs can seriously mess you up. I would be more worried about how much is in your system, this is three separate situations so let's split this up.

    1) What did you exactly take, I wouldn't mention your drug-use to anyone but a quick-google search on the effects of the drugs you took. I'm sure you did take it but certain drugs can mess you up. That's why they have programs out there to stop overdoses, medicine abuse, etc. Even if you claim these "drugs" are good, they are ticking-time bomb of disaster so it is definitely wise to stop. People end up being hospitalized for taking drugs and the effects and results do not look pretty, your 20 so that is a young age so you still have plenty of time to find an alternative of something better besides "drugs" like playing activities outside, soccer, football, etc...

    Some major ones that are common is Video games, swimming, driving, arcade, skiing, skydiving, million of opportunities out there that will get you the energy and thrive your body. Your body wants to crave excitement while being high is only good for a short while which leads to more and more of the stuff. That's why drugs are not good and I hope you re-consider in the long one.

    2) As for the infantilism thing, I can see your POV (Point-of-view) there and your limited with a few options. A big one is while you have your stuff thrown away, of course you possibly have those cravings because those are stuff that makes you happy, I get that, it makes all of us happy so maybe that wasn't a smart step but if it was a plan on improving, it might have not been good yet if your developing this drug problem. You can have some light things like a pacifier and not bring any signs or bad things up for awhile while you sort your mess up. There is nothing in the bible that says being an AB/DL is bad nor is it un-healthy but I do see where you are going with this. You will definitely save some money on this so maybe having a pacifier for now will last you a while

    3) As for a job hunt, just keep looking. This time of year, stores are hiring for Christmas help, maybe not permanent help but it is a start and it's good money for stocking/loading and helping people with their packages to their cars. As for part time/full time, you will have better luck as a team member for retail jobs since they make more money than fast-food and more members are found/ and put to work everyday. Fast-food does hire people and gives you the experience for other jobs but fast food makes you work like a dog and I'm not sure if it's worth the minimum wage...it's not...trust me. Of course jobs are found online nowadays but if you have local shops like Walmart or target, those are your prime job suspects as they have lots of stockers. If you fail to get one, nothing to lose sleep over, just keep trying and trying and you will eventually nail the right job but a better chance for you right now is Christmas help. I would shoot for whatever you want.

    I hope things work out in the end for you.

  4. #4

    Default

    Since there has been much said here, my two cents. I wonder if by giving you a few piecemeal jobs, your father isn't controlling you by keeping you at home? You're only solution here is to obtain financial independence, something you already know. You just need a plan. Don't overlook the possibility of a two year, Associates degree from a junior college. Not only does having that kind of degree make you more employable, but colleges have job search/placement departments. It's something to think about.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Hello yellow one,

    I hope your doing ok right now, I hope you know drugs can seriously mess you up. I would be more worried about how much is in your system, this is three separate situations so let's split this up.

    1) What did you exactly take, I wouldn't mention your drug-use to anyone but a quick-google search on the effects of the drugs you took. I'm sure you did take it but certain drugs can mess you up. That's why they have programs out there to stop overdoses, medicine abuse, etc. Even if you claim these "drugs" are good, they are ticking-time bomb of disaster so it is definitely wise to stop. People end up being hospitalized for taking drugs and the effects and results do not look pretty, your 20 so that is a young age so you still have plenty of time to find an alternative of something better besides "drugs" like playing activities outside, soccer, football, etc...

    Some major ones that are common is Video games, swimming, driving, arcade, skiing, skydiving, million of opportunities out there that will get you the energy and thrive your body. Your body wants to crave excitement while being high is only good for a short while which leads to more and more of the stuff. That's why drugs are not good and I hope you re-consider in the long one.

    2) As for the infantilism thing, I can see your POV (Point-of-view) there and your limited with a few options. A big one is while you have your stuff thrown away, of course you possibly have those cravings because those are stuff that makes you happy, I get that, it makes all of us happy so maybe that wasn't a smart step but if it was a plan on improving, it might have not been good yet if your developing this drug problem. You can have some light things like a pacifier and not bring any signs or bad things up for awhile while you sort your mess up. There is nothing in the bible that says being an AB/DL is bad nor is it un-healthy but I do see where you are going with this. You will definitely save some money on this so maybe having a pacifier for now will last you a while

    3) As for a job hunt, just keep looking. This time of year, stores are hiring for Christmas help, maybe not permanent help but it is a start and it's good money for stocking/loading and helping people with their packages to their cars. As for part time/full time, you will have better luck as a team member for retail jobs since they make more money than fast-food and more members are found/ and put to work everyday. Fast-food does hire people and gives you the experience for other jobs but fast food makes you work like a dog and I'm not sure if it's worth the minimum wage...it's not...trust me. Of course jobs are found online nowadays but if you have local shops like Walmart or target, those are your prime job suspects as they have lots of stockers. If you fail to get one, nothing to lose sleep over, just keep trying and trying and you will eventually nail the right job but a better chance for you right now is Christmas help. I would shoot for whatever you want.

    I hope things work out in the end for you.
    I'm not addicted only smoked the gani once and hated the feeling .

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Since there has been much said here, my two cents. I wonder if by giving you a few piecemeal jobs, your father isn't controlling you by keeping you at home? You're only solution here is to obtain financial independence, something you already know. You just need a plan. Don't overlook the possibility of a two year, Associates degree from a junior college. Not only does having that kind of degree make you more employable, but colleges have job search/placement departments. It's something to think about.
    Thank you for the advice dogboy , I've never heard of a Associates degree before, I'll be looking into it and the descriptions of fields it covers.

  7. #7

    Default

    Apropos of Dogboys comment. There are also programs in community and technical colleges that train for skilled labor. For example welding, air conditioning, automotive.

    If you are not comfortable with the academic side, look into this type of program. But do something to improve yourself and your employability. You want to try to stay with the schools that belong to the state. The for-profit 2 year colleges can work, but the cost can be extremely high. The fact that they emphasize the ease of getting loans ignores the fact that student loans are forever (they can't be discharged in bankruptcy).

    So you want to get the education you need, in an area where you will be happy going to work more days than not, at the lowest possible cost.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by howiebabe View Post
    Apropos of Dogboys comment. There are also programs in community and technical colleges that train for skilled labor. For example welding, air conditioning, automotive.

    If you are not comfortable with the academic side, look into this type of program. But do something to improve yourself and your employability. You want to try to stay with the schools that belong to the state. The for-profit 2 year colleges can work, but the cost can be extremely high. The fact that they emphasize the ease of getting loans ignores the fact that student loans are forever (they can't be discharged in bankruptcy).

    So you want to get the education you need, in an area where you will be happy going to work more days than not, at the lowest possible cost.
    This is very good advise. When I was getting my certification for being a public school teacher, at graduation I was talking to the husband of one of the graduates. He was a contractor, and he told me that his tiler made $100,000. in the last year. If you can lay decorative tile, you can make a lot of money. Building has been depressed since the great recession, but it is coming back. Brick layers can make a lot of money as well. You just have to find the right niche.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by howiebabe View Post
    Apropos of Dogboys comment. There are also programs in community and technical colleges that train for skilled labor. For example welding, air conditioning, automotive.
    He's right. I myself used to be a certified welder fabricator.(I am on SSDI right now but I used to work once) You can make a lot of money doing that. Just do yourself a favor and after you get your certification try to go for a journeymen program because that is where the real money is to be made. It's not easy to do this but it's extremely cost effective as you will most likely pay a lot less for that education then a actual degree. Most likely you will make about as much money (if not more) as someone with a degree but for a lot less cost essentially.



    If you are not comfortable with the academic side, look into this type of program. But do something to improve yourself and your employability. You want to try to stay with the schools that belong to the state. The for-profit 2 year colleges can work, but the cost can be extremely high. The fact that they emphasize the ease of getting loans ignores the fact that student loans are forever (they can't be discharged in bankruptcy).
    He is 99.99% correct. Unless you get disabled severely enough to qualify for the 1 exception to this rule after being awarded SSDI you will not be able to get a bankruptcy on those loans. I highly doubt you qualify for this program though. It's possibly better to try to get a skilled trade possibly like welding, air conditioning, automotive because that education is by far a lot cheaper and relatively easier to get if only time consuming.



    So you want to get the education you need, in an area where you will be happy going to work more days than not, at the lowest possible cost.
    That's what I was thinking. But any education you apply for also has the added bonus of you not being around your parents all the time because I can tell you right now your relationship is going to eventually get toxic with them(if it has not already happened). It's only a matter of time.

    Just because your mother gave birth to you should not beholden you to do what they want you to do without question. It's obvious they are not acting in your best interest. Essentially your parents are disrespecting your god given free will by trying to force you to live like this. I once moved into a homeless shelter rather then live with my parents a long time ago because I could not handle their abuse under similiar circumstances years ago. I still have no regrets about that decision because I know it was right.

Similar Threads

  1. Feeling down need advice
    By Littleraindrop in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-Mar-2014, 17:15
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 18-Oct-2013, 09:26
  3. Trapped
    By TKing1391 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 30-Dec-2011, 19:34
  4. Trapped in the closet
    By coreybb in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-Aug-2011, 16:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.