Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ❦Fantasy❦

Red face ❦Fantasy❦

Ok so I was thinking about ❤Frozen❤ and how I just wish I could be Anna.
    ❤Anna❤ is the best she saves her sister and saves Arendellenot to mention she must have the ღcutest outfitsღ. I spend way to much time thinks about it but enough from me. Who do YOU!!! Fantasize Over being or meeting?
    I just want to say also add if you want a list Five or more of your favorite characters (only one per film or book)

1.Anna (Frozen)
    3.Ariel (Little mermaid)
    4.Belle (Beauty and the beast)
    5.Snow white (Snow white and the seven dwarfs)
    6.Cinderella (Cinderella)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Disney-Princesses-with-Anna-and-Elsa-Request-from-CitySongbird-disney-princess-35436053-1333-601.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	22628
    ♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_inline_mzzbbeLtGh1qct143.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	22629
    ♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪♬♪ ♫ ♪

Thanks for reading
    Have A Merry Christmass From ❤Anna❤

Yeah! Frozen was great! I however empathized with Elza more but Anna was such an adorable character.

1. Mahbu (Jade Cocoon), Yes she is a tragic character, but she is a very real portrayal and she was always fun to listen to.
    2. Merida (Brave), Maybe I just want to turn my mother into a bear?
    3. Tron Bonne (Megaman Legends), Who doesn't want an army of cute robots that are Superior to those Minions in every way!
    4. Nausicaa (Nausica of the Valley of the Wind), Truly a great person.
    5. Elza (Frozen), She is a very powerful person riddled by self doubt. I loved her growth into who she became.

Merida (Brave) that was a verry good movie ✮✮✮✮✮I think it has been over looked but a loot of people

How about live action rather than animation? In that case, Amelie (from the film of the same name) or Aurora from Maleficent.

You and I are in the same boat. Anna is the cutest and would love to meet her. The funny thing is I have my male furry character dress as her when he decides it is time be be a little girl ( My room is basically covered in Frozen stuff; Anna in particular. There is just something about her personality, her wit, and that hair I love that white streak.
    My top 5 characters are:
    1.Anna (Frozen)
    2.Rapunzel (Tangled)
    3.Merida (Brave)
    4.Ariel (Little Mermaid)
    5.Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

If we're strictly speaking girls,

1. Kari Kamiya/Yagami (Digimon)
    2. May (Pokmon)
    3. Ritz Malheur (FF Tactics Advance)
    4. Ana Coppola (Ichigo Mashimaro)
    5. Samus Aran (Metroid)

I'd add Sayaka Miki (Madoka Magica) and Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin) to the list but I wouldn't want to be either because spoilers

how the hell do you get colored text in your signature, I NEED rainbow text in my life !

It is SO EASY

This is what you need to type to get this msg
    HTML Code:
    [CODE][U][SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#00FFFF"][COLOR="#0000FF"][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#FFFF00"][COLOR="#FFA500"]I[/COLOR][COLOR="#ff6600"]t[/COLOR] i[/COLOR]s[/COLOR] S[/COLOR]O[/COLOR] E[/COLOR][COLOR="#00FF00"]A[COLOR="#800080"]S[COLOR="#0000FF"]Y[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] [/CODE]
    It is not HTML BUT it is easy to display the code this way

BB CODE is so simple I love it if you want There is a more complex way of doing it

The people that I would not mind being,

1. Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony)
    2. Kowalski (Penguins of Madagascar)
    3. Commander Shran (Star Trek Enterprise)
    4. Kururu (Sgt. Frog)

This list would probably be longer if I could put more then one character per show. To be honest I was fantasizing over being Kowalski and hanging out with Rico (both from the Penguins of Madagascar) during my bus ride home today.