Thread: hello Im new here!!

Post hello Im new here!!

Hello I am a quiet guy who likes to cook and play guitar in my day off and now in winter i also do snowboarding. I work as a chef for many years and i really enjoy it and i feel good to work with something that i love. I like to use diapers but i cant use them as much as i want because i share a house with more people so is always someone at home.
    I have many friends but i cant talk with them about this and i think is nice to share with some people the things that you like, thats why i came here

Quote Originally Posted by imadbl View Post
    Hello I am a quiet guy who likes to cook and play guitar in my day off and now in winter i also do snowboarding. I work as a chef for many years and i really enjoy it and i feel good to work with something that i love. I like to use diapers but i cant use them as much as i want because i share a house with more people so is always someone at home.
    I have many friends but i cant talk with them about this and i think is nice to share with some people the things that you like, thats why i came here
    Well, welcome chef imabdl! There's lots of great helpful people here, I've learned. Welcome.