View Poll Results: Do you enjoy roleplaying Potty Training

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tried Potty Training and didn't enjoy it.

3 7.69%
  • Haven't tried Potty Training. Only interested in diapers.

13 33.33%
  • Haven't Roleplayed Potty Training, but I would like to try it.

11 28.21%
  • Enjoy 'attempting' Potty Training and failing at it!

8 20.51%
  • Enjoy mastering the Potty like a big boy/girl!

4 10.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potty Training - Love it or Loathe it?

Default Potty Training - Love it or Loathe it?

I personally enjoy RPing potty training, even though I'm not someone with much inclination to wet or mess diapers, I just always enjoyed the tug-of-war with my AB Mama about her telling me to use the potty, and me protesting that 'Potty scary', before gradually learning to use it - to lots of praise. Therefore, I went with Enjoy mastering the potty, but I enjoy my big helping me cope with my 'fear' of potties first.

So...what are your feelings on playing at potty training. Do you like to try it and succeed to make your caretaker happy, or 'try' to use it but fail and need to keep your diaper on? Or does roleplaying with the potty simply seem boring or otherwise uninteresting to you?

What's the punishment if you failed to RP Potty Train? I think there is some repercussion to this if I fail to potty train properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    What's the punishment if you failed to RP Potty Train? I think there is some repercussion to this if I fail to potty train properly.
    Depends on what you and your caretaker are into. When I did it with Ms. Snaps it was a case of her saying "I know the potty's scary, but I'll be so happy if you can manage to use it". We enjoyed the gentle encouragement route, but for other couples it can be more hardcore discipline like spankings or forcing the little to stay in a dirty diaper until it gets uncomfortable.

soggyboy

I like attempting but failing.
    It feels naughty to be wearing big boy pants, but to get to distracted by what I'm playing with and end up wetting my pants. Only by accident of course......

Quote Originally Posted by SirNapsALot View Post
    Depends on what you and your caretaker are into. When I did it with Ms. Snaps it was a case of her saying "I know the potty's scary, but I'll be so happy if you can manage to use it". We enjoyed the gentle encouragement route, but for other couples it can be more hardcore discipline like spankings or forcing the little to stay in a dirty diaper until it gets uncomfortable.
    Ohhhh, don't have a caretaker and don't want one.

Its definitely something I would love to try and role play. I would like to fail at it and be put back into a diaper. I think it would reinforce that little feeling in me.

I haven't tried this but I'd love to! I think it'd be fun to try potty training and fail. . . hehe. . . lol.

For me it wouldn't entail a punishment just a simple "We'll try again in a few weeks or months."

You wouldn't be punished... If anything you'd just try again in a few weeks or months.

I wouldn't do it anyway, not much of an RP'er anyway Being pre-caution for others just in case.