Thread: The side on Pull-ups?

Default The side on Pull-ups?

I'm thinking of giving them a try. I just want to know how stretchy are the sides. I have no idea what my waist size is. But for reference I can have a L/Xl goodnight pulled up past my waist. Our the sides made from the same material?

the sides on pull-ups are quite stretchy no idea if it's the same material I think it would be

That gives me some hope that they just might fit. Thanks.

The GoodNites are meant for 125+ lbs. The Pull-Ups are marketed upwards to 50 pounds, I think. I'd try Pampers UnderJams L/XL, (UK) DryNites L/XL, SleepOvers by Cuties XL, CVS Night Time Underpants L/XL, Dollar General Kids Overnight Pants L/XL, and Dollar General Health Underwear Max Absorbency Women or Men in L or XL.
    I weigh about 145-50 lbs and the L/XL GoodNites fit me perfectly.
    I've tried Wal-Marts White Cloud Training Pants L/XL and Rite-Aids Tagaboos Training Pants in L/X, but the material on the sides were not stretchy enough for extended use, and I could hardly fit them over my butt to put on at first.

I went and got them. I made a decision that if they did not have underjams I would get the pull ups. I got the pull ups. I can't get them up past my thighs since I have fat upper thighs so I just cut the sides of of one and stapled them together. they fit okay, don't cover the butt, but everything else is okay. I'm really just experimenting now with different things, hence why I did not buy a package of goodnites. If under jams are as soft as these though I think I'll have to say goodbye to goodnites forever.

You can extend the sides of Pull-Ups because of the velcro sides its easy, just cut two sides with the velcro part from one Pull-Ups and attach them to a new Pull-Ups and you should be able to put them on, that's how I use them, the fit isn't great and they are way too low, but I can still wet them and use them like they are intended for, altough I usually put a GoodNites on top of it to be safe. Wish they added that feature to GoodNites, I could fit into the cute S/M sized ones with Spiderman on them.

Actually I taped two of them together and then I did what you said. This way I get the rise I want and it does'nt look too shabby, its good to play in which is primarily what I'm interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    You can extend the sides of Pull-Ups because of the velcro sides its easy, just cut two sides with the velcro part from one Pull-Ups and attach them to a new Pull-Ups and you should be able to put them on, that's how I use them, the fit isn't great and they are way too low, but I can still wet them and use them like they are intended for, altough I usually put a GoodNites on top of it to be safe. Wish they added that feature to GoodNites, I could fit into the cute S/M sized ones with Spiderman on them.
    What brands have the velcro and which ones do not?

If your a guy, your waist size is pretty much on the tag of your pants, give or take 2 inches.

Like mine are 32-30, I have a 30-32 inch waist. It's not hard to find out your waist size. Anywasy the leg holes on pull-ups are really small compared to adult thighs. So even if your waist is "okay". You might not be able to pull, pull-ups past your thighs, I couldn't even wear them at like 10-12 because my thighs were too thick from all the bike riding I did.

eh actually I don't know what my waist size is. i wear a size 36 jeans, and I'm definitely not a 36 their still big even with a belt but a lot of the stores I shop at don't have the length I need with the proper waist size. But yeah the leg holes are small, but they are super easy and simple to extend.