Thread: Finding a care taker

Question Finding a care taker

My desires for being babied are really simple but I fear my secret being put at a really big risk. I want all the activities except for diaper changes and bath time unless I am in a babyish swimsuit like a onsie (Which will come in due time) I got a job now and can afford a good $30 or $40 for it. I want this for comfort and only for relieving stress.

I am getting a new cleaning assistant and I am thinking about slowly giving her clues once I can trust her. I just need it for once a month for about 2 to 3 hours at a time. What should I offer and what would be the best way to finally break it to her? She is a college student and I was told that she is very flexible.

Sorry if I am asking a question that gets asked too often. I really would like to know.

Hi MLPPebble,

I am not sure if i'm understanding the situation correctly, but are you saying you are thinking of dropping hints to a cleaning assistant (that you don't know? or know if she has any interest in ab/dl?).. about asking her to caretake for you for money?

If that is the situation, that could end really badly I really don't think it's a good idea.

I am not judging you at all, I know how it feels when you need care and don't have a caretaker. It can be a sad and lonely feeling But I really think you might want to go about it a different way.

Now, I can't offer advice from experience about "paid caretakers" because I have never had one, or even met one personally.

I can say from personal experience that going to AB/DL and Littles events in your area will increase your chances at meeting a caretaker! Since I started going to local events, I have met a lot of other Littles and Caretakers and formed a lot of friendships and bonds.

I hope that helps a bit! Please be careful in your search, I hope you find what you're looking for

You definitely should NOT approach a cleaning assistant to baby you. Not even when you get to know her well. That's a professional relationship and it could lead to some very bad assumptions if you try to ask for things outside the job description. To be blunt, she's likely to assume you want to have weird kinky sex with her.

There are caretakers you can hire if you want to pay for that service. I'm not really sure what the best site would be for that, I've never looked into it. But try googling or checking out some of the other ABDL websites. Maybe somebody else here will know about a good professional service.

It would probably be better still to meet someone and connect with them, say through fetlife and local group activities. Though admittedly, that's a whole different sort of effort on your part.

*sighed sadly* I wish I could go to a abdl event but my mother is very overly protective of me